• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I need a transmission.

I have a ford 302 motor that I built sitting around. I want to put it into my 2000 ford ranger 4x4. Idealy I want a manual transmission but a automatic doesn't bother me. Should I look for an early bronco or what. I'm lost.
  2. 79 ford 150 axle width

I'm going to use a front end out of a 79 ford 150 and swap it into my 2000 ford ranger xlt 4x4 4.0 and was wondering if the 150 axle would be the same width or not.
  3. Leaf to Coil Conversion.

So I'm doing a sas on my 2000 Ranger and I'm going to put coil springs up front and I'm stuck on whether or not to put coils in the rear to. How hard would that be? Just taking the leafs off and putting coil buckets on right?
  4. Rockslider review.

Looking for some people's opinion on homemade rock sliders compare to the store bought ones.
  5. D44vs8.8

I'm Going to sas my 2000 ford ranger xlt 4x4. I been reading around and I've been seeing this a lot that a Ford 8.8 is stronger than a D44?? Anyways I'm kinda stuck on what to do. Should I put a D44 up front and keep my 8.8 in the rear or put a D44 in the rear as well? I will hopefully have a...
  6. What to do?

I have a 2000 ranger and I am wanting to do some upgrades. My ultimate goal is to have solid front and rear axles, lifted and 35s. My main uses of the truck would be to go through major mud and snow and pulling out other trucks and small tractors since I live on a farm. Just need some advice on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad