• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Custom grill

Has anyone made or seen a grill looking like a raptor grill but made for a 2nd gen ranger or bronco 2. I'm thinking about making a custom grill but would like to see one first.
  2. Truck has trouble starting when a passenger is in the seat

My friend has an 2003 ford ranger with a 4.0 v6 she's saying that she is having trouble starting it when there is a passenger or weight in the passenger seat. All it will do is turn over but after the person or weight is moved from the passenger seat it will turn over and and then eventually...
  3. I want something fast

Im looking to buy a cheap car that has good aftermarket support for engine modifications, Im open to imports and domestics and I like sleepers. what in your guys option could give me the best bang for my buck.(Im still going to keep my Bronco 2 so the cheaper the car the better) :3gears: I...
  4. 2.9 v6 performance parts found ?

While looking through the internet for some parts for my 2.9 liter I came upon a web site that has some parts for the v6 http://www.moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=38 Has any one purchased some of the parts off of here or built an engine with these parts. Also has any one done the...
  5. where to buy factory paint

I just got my 89 bronco 2 running but it has a rust hole in the roof. After thats fixed Im going to paint it the factory tan and brown It came with. I have been trying to find some where that will sell Ford factory paint but all I can find are the websites offering touch up paint. Does any one...
  6. 1985 and 1989 bronco II owner

Hello everyone, I thought I would post to here to introduce my self. I own a 1985 bronco II 2.8 v6 --- this is my to be trail rig, I also just became the owner of a 1989 bronco II with the 2.9 v6. I picked up the 89 for 600 and was going to use it for parts but then I got to looking around and...
  7. No spark at distributor

I have just bought my second bronco 2 with a 2.9 liter v6 the guy has replaced the old 2.9 with a new one and he has tried to get spark but there is none so after buying it and getting it in my shop I have started to look after that problem and I have had to replace the starter scyloniod to get...
  8. Adding a luggage rack to your rbv

Original Poster: chayse brooks Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: 30 minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to...
  9. Where to by locks and keys for 85 b2

Any one know where I can but a set of locks for an 85 bronco 2. I bought this bronco with one key for the ignition but had no key for door locks or hatch have been looking around but not sure what I'm looking for. Also I'm sure not all of the locks on the truck match being it has a completely...
  10. brake light sensor adjustment

My bronco II break light sensor will move and adjust but it will not stay in the correct position meaning it will work once but if I go to break a second time the position moves and wont stay where I put it. Does any one else have this problem and how would I fix that? Sorry if this is an easy...
  11. Bronco II dies of lack of fuel with plenty in tank

Recently my 1985 Bronco II with a stock 2.8 Liter has been acting like I ran it out of gas even though it has gas in the tank. for example the other day I put in around 165 miles worth of gas into the tank and at around 130 it dies. I do believe this truck is apparently to be the year with two...
  12. 302 swap questions

Sorry for another thread on a 302 swap but I have a few questions. The 2.8 in my 85 bronco 2 may have finally given up on life and I don't want to wast any time replacing a boat anchor. I have a guy willing to get me a 302 and c4 tranny for 600 which is about all I can afford at the time. What...
  13. over heating

my ranger has been getting hot usually staying between the N and the O on the temp gauge, I feel like this is high especially when its only in the 80s or very low 90s. Today though it got to 105 out and I was taking my truck up a fairly steep hill when it got to the top of the N, I decided to...
  14. Bronco 2 sas

I want to do a 4bt bronco 2. I know that this engin ways up to 800 lbs not including the extras and transmission. What are the best axels to swap to handle the weight and what extras will I need to buy for the swap and what would I need to fabricate. Also would I need to box in the frame to...
  15. suspension spacers ?

hello the other day when i took off the tire on my ranger which is an 84 4X4 i saw that there were two spacers in the springs. the spacers cause an odd form to the spring, like an s shape. and a lot of negative camber. the springs look to be stock but are the spacers? is it safe to remove them...
  16. 1979 ford f150 4wd auto prerunner

Hello I'm looking for some advice. I have a 1979 f150 custom 4x4 with a 351m in it. It's completely stock nothing upgraded on it. I have had the idea of making it into a prerunner. I have decent skills for fabrication and a good shop to do so in but I just can't find the parts to build the...
  17. truck keeps dieing but ran fine earlier

I drove my truck to school this morning it ran great as usual but on my way home it died unless I keep it at hi rpm I think it could have been the cat but I don't know please help me it's a 2.8l 1984 4x4
  18. 2.3 liter swap to 1984 4x4

I have looked at my local cregslist page and on the Internet for a 2.3 liter engine but all I can find are either performance parts or full cars that will cost me way to much just to pull the engine out of and part out the rest. Does anyone know of a website that sells them? Also I know being...
  19. 4 cylinder turbo swap

Okay so I have heard if I want more power and decent mpg I should swap to a 4 cylinder turbo. Yes I know power and mpg don't go to hand and hand but I'm looking for more power in my 84 which has a 2.8 l v6. I use this truck as my commuter and it needs more get up and go. I don't know which is a...
  20. I need advice on my 84 ranger

I have a 1984 ranger 4x4 2.8l 5 speed manual. I need some help with suspension. I want to set this truck up for some mild off roading. I don't know where I should start. Or where are some good places to get some parts. I do have a limited budget and will be doing this over this summer.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad