• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. thcscubajohn

94 high idle issue

Hello, I've been having this problem for a few months now and I can't figure it out. The truck idles really high. When I drive it will idle around 2k. Sometimes it idles at just over 1k. I'm thinking maybe the IACV. When I start it cold I will idle ok, 14-1500 and then come down to like 900-850...
  2. thcscubajohn

SOLD! (Nj) 99 and 97 ranger partout

Is the '97 a 3.0?
  3. thcscubajohn

For Sale TwEECer RT for sale $300

Its still for sale, if you still want it ill sell it for $200+shipping
  4. thcscubajohn

For Sale 1993 navajo/1997 ranger

Front steering knuckles from the '97 if its a 4.0/D35
  5. thcscubajohn

For Sale Parting a 94 4.0. (Engine only)

4x4? I need a 27 spline axle thrust washer for a D35. I only need 1 and a snap ring would be helpful too.
  6. thcscubajohn

Dana 35, 27 spline axle thrust washer

Can aybody share a link or a part number for this washer? I lost the c clip and washer from one side of my truck. I can find new c clips but no washer.
  7. thcscubajohn

4.0 OHV how to tell which wire is for which o2 sensor

Thank you Ron. You always have the right information.
  8. thcscubajohn

Ok so its a pain in the nuggets to fiddle with these wires. I managed to take pictures of the wires and they are plugged in correctly now. Driver's side bank 2 has the red/black; And the passenger side bank 1 has the grey/blue; I'm glad I got the sensor with the longest wire for both sides...
  9. thcscubajohn

Ok, I switched the wires and drove it. It seemed ro run fine warm before. I did get an intermittent check engine light that would clear itself if I kept driving or restarted the engine. There was no change to drivability with the code. Now there is no code, but it won't idle down. The rpm won't...
  10. thcscubajohn

I would, but its pre-obd and I somehow lost my diagnostic port when I swapped cabs
  11. thcscubajohn

I recently installed my engine and I can't figure out which plug is for which o2. They bothe dangle down from the middle and could go to either side. One has a pink wire protector and the other black.
  12. thcscubajohn

1994 Ranger 4x4 10.5 N/A build

Photo Update: Cylinder bores were way too big due to me using an incorrect spec. This resulted in extreme piston slap and ended up cracking ringlands on all of the pistons. One of the pieces worked its way into the combustion chamber and shredded the #4 piston. This caused excessive blow by and...
  13. thcscubajohn

For Sale TwEECer RT for sale $300

I have one practically new tweecer RT for sale. Had it installed for a couple of weeks and decided to go a different direction. $300 shipped lower 48. $50 extra to ship it anywhere else.
  14. thcscubajohn

'94 Ranger 4x4 HD

The frames are the same. I'd be more worried about wires and steering column. Maybe Hvac. But it is for your car, you have a 2000, it's for a 2000.
  15. thcscubajohn

'94 Ranger 4x4 HD

If you're worried about fitment get the shorties
  16. thcscubajohn

'94 Ranger 4x4 HD

They say 1998-2000 so I think you'll be fine.
  17. thcscubajohn

'94 Ranger 4x4 HD

I went with a Delta 937 cam. The comp 422 has like a 5200rpm peak power, this one's 6300. I have the Tweecer module so I can tune my computer like a standalone. This cam definitely won't work with the stock tune. The mounting pattern is the same on both those headers. I originally got the...
  18. thcscubajohn

'94 Ranger 4x4 HD

I originally ordered these, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Performance-Exhaust-Header-Manifold-98-00-Explorer-Ranger-Pickup-4-0L-OHV-Only-/172329027635?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292 Then I exchanged for these...
  19. thcscubajohn

Water pump pulley bolt size

M8x1.25 is confirmed to be the correct size.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad