• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Google drive as img host test...

2. There's the problem!

Having just spent a week rebuilding my front end (4 ball joints, all new bearings and seals, brakes with new hardware), loaded up the trash excited to drive my 'new' truck (bearings and lower ball joints had stupid amount of play both sides). Make the short trip to the dump (less than a mile)...
  3. Axle shaft spacer needed. Dana/Spicer #42773.

Part is obsolete, and my outer locknut tried to eat mine, so it's now a funny shape. If anyone has one they don't need, will gladly buy/cover shipping. Axle shaft spacer from this diagram: http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/diagrams/as1.GIF Edit: Resolved. Purchased from Ford dealer...
  4. Thoughts on...

Dielectric grease, general purpose? Proper usage? Are we doing it wrong if we smear it on the male end of the connector (which, terminally, is the female end, technically)? *giggle Serious question, and I'm not 12, I'm 35...don't tell my wife...she won't believe either of us!
  5. Off topic forum...

What do you have to do to post a thread in off-topic? Tried...can't. Thanks! Shawn Roberts ETA: Sticky didn't help...cute girls and stuff...but no 'You must do x to post here!'. Just a bunch of 'don't do x.' :beer:
  6. So glad I have a 'manually shifted transfer case, manual transmission, manual hubs...

and a 4.0 ohv.' Shit. Glad I got that 'perfect shit' off my chest. Only 78k to boot! :popcorn::beer:
  7. Blerp.

Siggie test... Testing...1...2.....3....
  8. Do not order the following shocks from 4 wheel parts!!!

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits-Suspensions-Shocks/4-Pro-Comp-ES9000-Shocks-and-4-Black-Shock-Boots.aspx?t_c=1&t_s=90&t_pt=3306&t_pn=S%2fDShockingES9000 Great deal, but they're a set for a 2 wd. One broken bolt, one trip to Lowe's, and a stern chastising from the old lady later... They...
  9. Props to Discount Tire

The following is my review, as posted and emailed to management: "Ordered a set of Falken Wild Peak A/T in 31x10.5x15. Order and shipping was superb. Went to install them today at my local (TN 009) store, where Trevor informed me that the local store price was 40 dollars less per tire. I called...
  10. Advance Auto Code

It works. Just got 3 quarts of synchromesh for $18 after tax. :) $10 off a $25 purchase. MCN4 <--code
  11. Another TN Noobie...

TN Noobie? (Pronounced 'Ten-ah-noobie'...n/m). lol First post, first failed joke...glad I got that out of the way! :D Currently half-wishing I had chosen that as my username...but I digress. New to the forum, not the webz, been lurking and researching for about a month now. Approximately since...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad