• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Eaton Locker Excessive Clunking

Hey all, I have the Eaton Detroit Locker that has been in my 8.8 for about 2 years. I daily drive the truck and wheel it at least 2 weekends a month. I have always had the occasional crack and clunk that shakes the whole truck and pulls it one way, but this would only happen about once or twice...
  2. Charcoal canister reroute

Hey all, Before I get started, please keep in mind I want to keep the vehicle emissions legal. But entertain this thought.... It would be nice to remove my charcoal canister to put in my onboard air tank and a rear winch. I understand that the charcoal canister is there to store fuel vapors...
  3. Argument on lifting blocks 2wd

Hello, I have a 2006 ranger 2wd sport with 3.0. I want to lower the rear of the truck so it is level with the front (I don't want to raise the front because then it would look too tall). The rear suspension has 4 leafs and a block on it. I assume this block is for the factory lift that I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad