• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RyanD2

Bed Weld Issue *Any welders in MA willing to assist*

Hi guys, Sorry to make this thread look like I'm shouting but I'm wondering if there are any fellow members of TRS in MA who would be willing to assist me with the bed on my 00. The weld behind the cab on the passenger side is separating and everytime I hit a bump it makes it worse. I'm not...
  2. RyanD2

Going to Vegas

I'm not one to post any non-ranger threads here but I'm just posting that I'll be going to Vegas in March for the 311 day concert. My girl and I are staying in the Excalibur, it's my first time making a trip out there so I'm expecting a good time, she's been there a few times for work. Just...
  3. RyanD2

4.0 troubles

Hi Guys, I'm just looking for ideas on troubleshooting my 2000 4.0. For a while it has been running alright but having a rough idle, lately that has turned to it running like hell when pressing on the accelerator I have had the upper intake gaskets changed as well as plugs / wires. The rough...
  4. RyanD2

06-newer side mirrors on 2000

Hey guys, Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find anything with the search that fully answered my question. Can the 06 and newer side power mirrors be swapped onto a 2000? Thanks,
  5. RyanD2

Constant ding when door open

Hey guys. Quick question. My truck chimes anytime the door is open, as if I have left the keys in the ignition, but they are not in there. When I got the truck, there was a non-functional remote starter already in place (dealer didn't have remote). IIRC they use a little sensor at the ignition...
  6. RyanD2

Intake Gasket Replacement

Like the title says, I am in need of replacing the upper intake gasket on my 2000 4.0. It has been idling pretty rough lately and running rich, so I took it to a shop since I really haven't had much time to play with it. They did some looking around and determined the gasket was going. Pretty...
  7. RyanD2

Some quick troubleshooting

Hey all, As much as I hate to ask about problems with my truck I figure always start here before bringing to the shop. So my 2000 4.0 lately has been throwing the code of Bank 2 o2 sensor, I haven't changed it as of yet, also I've been noticing that sometimes it will act like missing at a...
  8. RyanD2

Straight Mufflers (Glasspack)

Wanted to get some opinions on these types of mufflers. I currently have a stock exhaust setup that I had replaced about 4 months ago. The new muffler the shop put on seems like it hangs lower than the original one, can see it under the frame. In any event, I don't like it. I was...
  9. RyanD2

4.0 Code

Hey guys, Lately I've been getting the check engine light. The only thing it keeps throwing is P1151, Manufacturer Control - Fuel/Air Metering. It usually stays on for about a week or so, then goes away. Took it to the local Ford dealer and they didn't know what I was talking about. Saying...
  10. RyanD2

2000 4.0 Throttle Body

Hello... New Member Here. Had a question about my 2000 4.0, is there a reason there are no Throttle Body Spacers available for this?:dunno: I have called around and it seems they're made up to 99 then from 2001 on. I hear they really don't give you much power, but now I am curious because I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad