• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kayakcrazy

1984 ranger roof rack help

JC whitney has some clamps you can use and they are pretty cheap. They are for builing your own racks
  2. Kayakcrazy

Real Proud of my Upgraded Canopy Sleeper

looks good, its hard to beat a camper shell for a nice place to sleep and ease of use.
  3. Kayakcrazy

jeep coils

Has anyone tried stock 2013ish front coils from a jeep unlimited. I was wondering about how much lift they would provide to figure out if I need a bracket to drop the pivot points on the axle. I know the jeep is heavier but not sure.
  4. Kayakcrazy

Front spring question

I have seen threads about jeep springs but all I've seen have the part number of the spring. Here is my dilemma, I have picked up a whole jeep unlimited suspension for almost nothing, no idea what the number are. Only 1300 miles on the springs. Already have the rear shocks on the truck. My...
  5. Kayakcrazy

eastern nc

I'm in Greenville and wondering who was close by. maybe get a local list together to bounce ideas and share info
  6. Kayakcrazy

your truck camping

cool tear drop, I'm in the process of gathering materials to build one myself.
  7. Kayakcrazy

your truck camping

That's awesome ! We do a lot of paddling and camping too. Love islands so nobody messes with you.
  8. Kayakcrazy

Bug Out Bags and Contents

that would be cool, rounds tend to be a little cheaper too. An AR is one of those toys I see and think, man I want one! but its hard to justify the money with my other toys, it ends up falling down the priority list most of the time. for example, shopping tires for the B2 right now one day
  9. Kayakcrazy

I never really understood that for the "crap hit the fan" kind of scenario. I grew up shooting 22 and love them. Have killed some of just about any kind of game with them, just have to place the shot, but for idiot humans that are intent on getting what you have I think I want something with a...
  10. Kayakcrazy

Boat towing first time out

Headed out for a day of fun. Bronco does ok pulling the boat but it's so light I wouldn't want to pull it a long ways. I pull it 15 minutes to the river and back so it's not bad. Up and down the ramp is no problem. It's running hwy speed. You really feel,the weight of the boat moving around...
  11. Kayakcrazy

bullets!! Lots of bullets !!!:D:D
  12. Kayakcrazy

89 chop top

Got my B2 a while back and making steady progress. Here are a few pics of the progression. the starting platform
  13. Kayakcrazy

My new toy 89 b2

auto, no rust to speak of, runs great. I have a Dilima, site wouldn't let me post my intro pic again. So guess I'll jump in to what I've done so far. First was just maintenance stuff, check brakes reseal the gutters that were leaking. Stripped interior to dry it out and have ordered new vinyl...
  14. Kayakcrazy

New guy from nc

Hey guys, just joining the forum. Just got a new toy. 89 b2. It's my third one throughout the years but now it's not my Daily driver so I can actually play with it. It drives and runs great but I have the interior out because the floor plugs were leaking and needed fixing. Hopefully done in a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad