• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. exhaust leak under load

my 1997 ranger 4.0l has an exhaust leak that ive been having trouble finding. it will only do it under load and not at idle or when revving in neutral. I have replaced both manifolds, gaskets, egr and egr to manifold pipe due to the old manifolds being rusted out/ cracked. everything is torqued...
  2. ground issue

my 1997 ranger had the code for purge flow sensor high input. I have replaced the sensor twice to try and fix it (cheap on rockauto) code always came back. I got to futher testing and found .2 ohms at the ground on the connector. the issue I have found is that if anything is on (dome light on...
  3. bed options

I have a 1997 ranger reg cab with long bed. living in atlantic Canada we have issues with rust due to salt. my bed is starting to rust out and id rather replace it then do all the body work needed. I know anything I could find for the same year in local junkyards will be rusted out just as bad...
  4. which filler neck

I ordered in a filler neck from a local parts store (Canadian tire) and should have known as they give me the wrong parts everytime like in the summer when I replaced all my steering parts and ended up with a tire rod end for some small car instead of one of the adjusting sleeves lol. Anyways...
  5. 4X4 Lights flashing

Sorry if this information is already somewhere I have searched for a fix and everyone with this problem there 4wd doesn't work at all or so it seemed like. My 4wd works fine shifts from 2wd to 4h and 4l fine and smoothly and lights work as expected except for when driving the lights flash every...
  6. New guy from canada

Hello everyone, I found this site earlier this summer and I have to say it is a great site with lots of info that has helped me a lot and has helped me with mods and future plans for mods. I live in Yarmouth, NS, Canada just a small town with pretty much no one I know who is into going...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad