• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sunk

Top Ten Reasons Men Prefer Guns to Women

I'd think you could probably get a couple 22s for an old 44.
  2. Sunk

Holy Cripes

I picked up 150 rounds of 9mm reloads for $12.99/50 at a local pawn shop this weekend, and found a few places around $15/50. .22 is hard to find now, and nothing in boxes bigger than 50 on the shelves.
  3. Sunk

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Nope, had to go in, sign it and pick it up. I guess if you're denied, they send you a letter.
  4. Sunk

The gun thread...

Happy early Birthday to me.
  5. Sunk

The gun thread...

Not really sure where to put this, so I'll just leave it here. Be sure to read the questions people asked the seller, they're hilarious. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Assault-Weapon-A-MUST-HAVE-this-is-not-an-AR15-/261151027123
  6. Sunk

Got a call from the PD today, my CPL is waiting for me. :icon_thumby:
  7. Sunk

Holy Cripes

I went shooting on Tuesday with a friend and we were barely able to find 9mm and when we did find it, it had nearly doubled in price from a couple weeks ago. The shelves at Wal-Mart were pretty much wiped out, just a couple random boxes of .40 and .45.
  8. Sunk

I applied for my CPL today.
  9. Sunk

Bugging Out / Survival

Pretty cool, I may have to do something like that.
  10. Sunk

4cyl 5sp 2004

Bolt on some extra cylinders.
  11. Sunk

Need help finding a doctor

He probably Googled the doctor.
  12. Sunk

Replacing stock on my 788

I second Jester with Walnut, but since you say no, I say brown or natural. I think the black looks kinda fake, and I'm into natural wood.
  13. Sunk

fishing haida gwaii

I managed to get a ride on a boat in Kodiak, but no Salmon (just a couple pinks in the river that became bait) and we dropped down a skate. We ended getting a late start due to some steering difficulties with the borrowed boat; luckily it was nothing a hammer couldn't fix. The skate was only...
  14. Sunk

fishing haida gwaii

I don't know anybody with a boat unfortunately, so I'm limited to how far my hip waders will take me. :D
  15. Sunk

fishing haida gwaii

Hopefully! My Dad (lives there) said the runs have been much better this year than the past few, so I'll take that as a good sign. I wouldn't mind some Coho too, but anything is better than Pinks.
  16. Sunk

fishing haida gwaii

Wow, I'm jealous! I hope the fishing is that good when I'm up in Kodiak next month.
  17. Sunk

Computer question

What are the magic digits I need to match to replace my computer? Mine reads; EEC-V ML2-712 8J04 MLC0 F87F - 12A650 - CAA G 68MT712A29 - AB 53362-167...
  18. Sunk

That's the plan. I'm not in a rush though, I won't be getting anything before I move back to Washington at Thanksgiving.
  19. Sunk

Good to know. :icon_thumby: I'm currently thinking over a 1911 or some variety of XD.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad