• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kevinbmx77

Better headgaskets then stock

So i blew my headgasket tonight on the highway, anybody know of a stronger headgasket for the 3.0? Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  2. kevinbmx77

Help identifying injectors

They're black slim injectors with green bottoms. Anybody know how many #s they are? Cant find the info anywhere only this Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  3. kevinbmx77

Putting a turbo on my 94' ranger

This will be my build thread. This is the turbo ill be using. And the first welded piece of the project (pipe to t3 flange) i did that using a cheap 90 amp harbor freight flux core welder. This is about where it will sit Waiting on my oil feed line and fittings then i will start messing with...
  4. kevinbmx77

Anybody have experience turbocharging a 3.0 here?

Need to know if i can just flip the headers up or foward and make flanges for the turbos off the stock manifolds (1994 3.0). Thinking two cheap junkyard turbos with internal wastegates mounted high enough to drain into the valve covers. Another question, if i set both turbos to 5 psi is it going...
  5. kevinbmx77

Power in topper when truck is off

Not 100% sure this goes here but i think it does. (not my vehicle) my question is, what is the cheapest way to have power for a small light, charge a phone, and some type of 12v fan to cool down the inside when its hot while the truck is off. Im trying to make a little space to live in for a...
  6. kevinbmx77

Clutch line keeps blowing off slave

This is a nightmare, im sick of it, its one of the stupid aftermarket slave cylinders with the black clip that holds the clutch line in. No matter what i do it just blows off before i even get the clutch fully bleed. Anybody have this problem and find a fix? Im going to be attempting to drive...
  7. kevinbmx77

Had to replace distributor, sputters when accelerating

Ok so i got it to run, it runs good at idle. If it sputters when accelerating do i need to retard or advance the timing? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  8. kevinbmx77

Need to pass emissions in california

I have a 1994 ford ranger 3.0, since i live in florida i have no catalytic converters (yes i removed them when they went bad..) And my whole exhaust system is shitty. So i need to know whats the cheapest 2 inch or 2.50 inch catalytic converter that i can pass emmisions with, will i need more...
  9. kevinbmx77

Paint prep experts needed

I messed up with some filler primer I got a new backbed for my truck yesterday and it was a bit scratched up. I sanded it and layed a coat of white down and didnt like the way it came out so i bought some rustoleum filler primer and sprayed over it, i didn't let the white fully dry not...
  10. kevinbmx77

Fiberglass bedside choice

I'm getting ready to order some fiberglass bedsides since i smashed my bed up. I have two choices, 4 inch bulge or 6 inch. Heres how far my tires stick out (truck isnt that low, just weighed down to get a better idea) i want the fenders to be wide enough to clear the tires completely, but not...
  11. kevinbmx77

Faded black wheels

I have these wheels no matter how much i clean them they are not glossy except my back left wheel, if the water can make it look better do you think clearcoat is a good idea? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  12. kevinbmx77

Wiring headlight switch to toggle

Which wires on the back of a 1994 ford ranger headlight switch operate the high and low beams of the headlights? I need to wire them to a 3 way toggle switch. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  13. kevinbmx77

Running headlights to a switch

I want to run my headlights to a toggle switch using all the wiring thats there. I have a 3 way switch for high and low beams. Which wire would i run from the back of the old switch to my new one? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  14. kevinbmx77

Gas usage

At 14.7 psi do you burn twice as much gas as you did n/a or does it work different than that? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  15. kevinbmx77

Links to wiring threads please

Needs some link for threads on wiring a 302 into a v6 ranger. Ive found some good one previously but cannot find any of them anymore Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  16. kevinbmx77

Clutch master pushrod

I snapped the rod between the clutch pedal and the master, i took it apart to remove the rod so i could replace it. After remving the rod i have clutch fluid leaking into the cab. Is this normal since there is no pressure on the plunger? Or do i need a new master? Sent from my SM-G920P using...
  17. kevinbmx77

Cleaning burned on oil off carb

Got a carb with some baked on oil from a leaky 302 my friend has (no clue how it got into the carb) but its inside it and im worried about it catching fire, anybody know something i can soak it in? Right now its soaking in gas, I've tried diesel but it didnt work, maybe a mix of purple power and...
  18. kevinbmx77

Question about thermostat

Does it always let alittle coolant through it? Or is it meant to stop flow completely till it reaches its tempature? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  19. kevinbmx77

7.3 turbo oil feed and return question

Since the 7.3 has an oil feed and return bracket im going to try to rig something up (got the turbo for free) theres two holes were the plate meets the turbo, one small and one big, which is the feed and which is the return? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  20. kevinbmx77

Newer hood on older ranger

Can i bolt on a 2005 hood to a 1994 ranger. Going to do a whole front end swap at some point but for now can i just bolt on the newer hood and have ot fit or will it hit the fenders or something? Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad