• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2003 2.3L getting too hot??

RonD answered my question as I read further.
  2. I hate my clutch

Please forgive the long read but I am very stumped and need some guidance. Ok so to preface this I recently started having issues on Hills and my clutch started to give me the impression it was worn and in need of replacement. So I had confirmed with a friend who works in a shop and he agreed...
  3. Battery light issues..

Recently I decided to upgrade my alternator and do the big three to make sure my Ranger is supplying plenty of power. After the big three and replacement 200amp 6G from motorcityreman(as per the forum alternator page suggestion) I am now getting an intermittent battery light issue. I have no...
  4. Craigslist advice..

Currently I drive my 2001 2.3 Short bed and I wrecked it last winter and It looks like a POS. I saw on craigslist a >2001 ranger< that I think it might be a decent option for a swap. The advice I need from you guys is about the price of the shell I'm looking at and if I am going to do the swap...
  5. Trusted webistes! which ones?

I am looking at purchasing a PT-1830 LR for this winter and want to know if anyone has any experience with this site? ll ll \/ http://www.rocky-road.com/lockright.html I know I can order from summit or any other big name and not have to worry to much but if you guys have any suggestions where...
  6. Need some advice on differentials

2001 2.3l 2wd short bed regular cab. Hello I've been looking at swapping my rear dif from an open to a lsd. This summer has been fun to drive but last winter was rough. I'd really like to use both wheels when in the snow or other fun situations any help or suggestions would be great. Is it a...
  7. Looking at putting a turbo on my truck curious about options

Recently I decided I wanted to turbo my 2.3l 2001 ranger (DOHC) I saw the article about using an 87-88 T-Bird turbo and that looked looked good to me. after seeing some of the kits their price looked good to me. I understand unless I upgrade more of the engine I will need to run low boost. Any...
  8. Window and Power steering questions

Recently I had my truck on its side and it ruined the entire left side. Lucky for me, I was able to go to a yard and grab a door and a fender on the cheaps. The issues with my door are the wiring.... I have a truck with hand crank windows non-power locks etc. I assumed that I would be able to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad