• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lowering '97 with 5.0 swap

I want my '97 to sit about 3/4" lower than stock. What would be the best way to do this? I'm not sure if I should do dream beams in the front or just do some lowering springs. As for the rear end, I've got the stock 7.5" rear end in it right now(probably only holding up because it doesn't have...
  2. Coolant temp gauge doesn't read much above cold

I'm new to this bodystyle Ranger, bought one a few months ago for $675 and pulled the engine, replaced all the gaskets and resurfaced some stuff, and stuffed it all back in. I've been driving it for a little over 3 months now and the coolant temp gauge has never gone much above cold, but it...
  3. 1997 Ranger 3.0 leaking out the starter

I recently bought a '97 Ranger with know head gasket issues. When I got it home I noticed there wasn't any water in the radiator, so I filled it, but the water I put in just ran right back out. I looked under the truck and the water was coming out of a hole(which was definitely supposed to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad