• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How much lift?

I have a '96 xlt 4x4, I just got a 2" lift kit. Can I run 31's without rubbing or should I add 2" body
  2. Hey please help

As I have stated a couple times in previous posts, I am a teenage boy, I got my first ranger in July. I have been trying to find ideas to what i wanna do to my ranger. I am going to get atleast a 2" lift, and 31's. I haven't been able to find any good pics. Will You guys post all 2-4" lifts and...
  3. Wheel spacers?

Are wheel spacers a good idea vs. offset rims? I have a 96 ranger with the 4.0L. I don't wanna run 12.5" wide tires but I want a nice offset look. any thoughts?:icon_surprised:
  4. Caliper mounting bracket

The bottom bolt on my caliper mounting bracket on the driver side of my ranger is seized in. we've tried heating it up, wd40. I know a few tricks i haven't tried yet. i was wondering if you guys have any ideas
  5. Horsepower

I'm a young man. I was wondering if there are any cheap tricks to add some horse power. Any tricks?
  6. Ohtsu AT4000

Hi, I'm looking for tires for my 96 ranger. I'm 17, just bought my first truck. I grew up in a town where your truck showed who you were. I know what tires I want on my ranger, but they're ungodly expensive. I'm trying to find 265/75r15. 245s would be better for me but I cant seem to find them...
  7. What axle do I have?

I have a 96 ranger xlt with the 4.0 L 4x4. The wheel bearing is going out I need to replace it but, I don't know what axle I have. Its either a dana 28 or 35 I believe. How can I tell without taking the whole thing apart first?
  8. 4x4 1996 Ranger

Hello, my name is David. I just bought a 1996 Ford ranger 4x4 automatic with the 4.0L in it. It has an electric selector for 4x4 hi and lo. I'm having issues with it. They guy that had it before me, replaced the hubs with manual lock-outs. When i lock the hubs and turn the selector, the lights...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad