• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need pinout diagram for 2001 ranger 2.5

http://www.autozone.com/shopping/repairGuide.htm?pageId=0900c152801f13a4 you may have already tried this...
  2. Stuttering/Hesitation/Backfire - Finally Fixed!

2003 B2300 2.3L I'd been fighting a random on/off-again hesitation, and sometimes backfiring on takeoff after a long period of idling or when the truck warmed up. Sometimes when I'd be driving down the road and give it some juice it would bog waaay down and I'd have to ease up off the gas and...
  3. PCV Location on a 2003 2.3l?

ok.. I feel like a dunce. I found it (but in case anyone else wonders) Pull the drivers side fender splash shield. Look stright through to the side of the block. There is a coolant return hose that runs alongside the block and is attached by a plastic clip. pull the hose out of the clip...
  4. PCV Location on a 2003 2.3l?

Can anyone point me in the right direction. The manual says to remove the front left fender splashwell to access. Thats all. Is it hidden under something or part of another assembly? I've been looking for it since yesterday afternoon :black_eye: Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad