• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. smoking and dumping oil

Hello i have an 83 ranger that had been sitting for a couple years. I replaced the carb, fuel pump, fuel filter, plugs, wires, and some other misc items. Good news is she runs great. The problem is its smoking pretty bad. There is a hose from the oil cap to the air filter container and its...
  2. 83 2.3 4-speed clutch problems

According to my haynes manual 83 and 84 rangers are different when it comes to clutches. So this is for people who own/have owned or just know for certain... I think my clutch has gone out but i dont know for sure so i was hoping someone could help... Problem: ignition is off and I can put it...
  3. truck dies when using the brakes?

I have an 83 ranger with 2.3 carb. 4-speed I've replaced a few things: Fuel filter, fuel pump, radiator, and other misc things like brakes and tune up. It had been sitting for a while so i pulled the tank and emptied it and put new fuel in. i've also been running cleaner through it. The...
  4. 1983 ranger gauges not working!

I bought my neighbors ranger that had been sitting for a few years and i've noticed none of the gauges work... I've tried looking online for solutions but came up with nothing. I've taken out the whole cluster and inspected visually, i moved the needles and they move up and down freely...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad