• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bucko

Why is it...

that some catalitic converters can work for hundreds of thousands of miles, and others will fail or plug? I just read a thread on here where a member has 197K on his truck, and the cats are plugged. I have 215K on my truck, and it's running fine. The cats on my truck appear to be original. Does...
  2. bucko

Front shock replacement

Geez, for such easy access, these front shocks were a pain. I bought a 2000 Ranger 4x4 with 214K a few weeks ago. I noticed after giving it a good check in the garage that the rear shocks were fairly new, but the fronts were the originals; obviously way past there prime with 14 years and 214K...
  3. bucko

Oil leak from rear of engine

Just bought a 2000 Ranger XLT 4x4, with an automatic tansmission and 214K on its odometer. If I drive the truck for 15 to 20 minutes or more, then park it level, I see a small circle of oil below the area of the rear oil pan/seal on the ground. If I park the truck with it's nose slightly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad