• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mitch4712

online repair manual.

Anyone know of a online repair manual for 1994 ranger 3.0. I tried the one on the sticky thread but it didn't work.
  2. mitch4712

testing a mass air flow sensor.

I have a rough idle ( worse when cold). Also hesitation (worse when cold). If I remember correctly the truck is supposed to idle at 1000RPM till warmed up and after warmed up till your under 10MPH. My symptoms are it idles around 1200 till the truck has stopped. Then it idled down to 750rpm...
  3. mitch4712

help!!!

Sorry guys i know this thread propbably doesnt go belong in this forum but, does anyone know of an online manual for a 1994 b3000. i need to know how to retrieve the fault codes from the computer via cel flashes. thanks
  4. mitch4712

Fan clutch help

Ok so I was driving home from work and and i decided to finally use tha A/C. About 10 min after I turn it on (while drive down the highway) I notice the temp gauge starts to climb so I turn the A/C off and it goes back to normal. Now that I think back I could never hear the cooling fan...
  5. mitch4712

reving high when depressing clutch...

Hey guys. I need some help.when I'm driving and I push in the clutch to shift. The rpms on my truck go up to 2900 by its self.... When I hold in the clutch and coast to a stop the rpms stay at 2900 till I get stopped them it will idle down.... Any ideas? I'm lost....
  6. mitch4712

explorer seats in 1994 B3000

I was wondering if anyone has installed bucket seats from a explorer in a b series. i found some i think will work but i didnt want to spend the money if they dont fit. any tips would be appreciated.
  7. mitch4712

howdy everyone!!!!

Howdy! I just bought a 94 Mazda b3000 5 speed. Ext cab. I have every service record from when it was brand new! Runs and drives like new. It has 160,000 on the ticker. What kinda fuel mileage can I expect outta this thing? Any thing I need to lookout for as well.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad