• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jimmeh

Project F-Teen000: 92 Ranger build.

I've decided after 5 years of ownership that the Ranger will be my dedicated wheeler. I now have a full size truck I use as my DD currently, but will make that my camper truck (I'll have another thread on that later, or you can check out the build here), as well as a little Subaru that is going...
  2. Jimmeh

AC pump has a cut plug?

Hey guys! Long time no post. Got the Ranger going (which I will elaborate on in a different thread) and have a question about some more wiring woes. As we all know, there is a power plug for the AC compressor (or what I assume is some sort of power apparatus). This plug runs to a clip on the...
  3. Jimmeh

Removing the head.

Well, as some know, I am trying to figure out what happened to my 1992 Ranger. I know there is a bent valve, so I am removing the head to replace that and the lifters. I have both the drivers side and passenger side valve covers off, and was wondering if anybody knew what else I had to...
  4. Jimmeh

Anybody know whos truck this is?

All I know is it's like silver or gray now. Just curious cause I WANT!
  5. Jimmeh

Location of the Throttle Position Sensor?

Anybody know where the throttle position sensor is on a 92 Ford Ranger 4.0? Mine is on the fritz. Thanks.
  6. Jimmeh

CB Mounted, and interior cleaned a little bit.

Went and bought my CB today, so I mounted it up. Afterwards, I grabbed my armorall wipes and cleaned the truck up just a little bit. It was dusty as hell (still is fairly dusty in there), and I actually had a hard time seeing the gauges in the dark, LOL! Anyway, pictures: Anybody got...
  7. Jimmeh

My truck all dirty.

I went and got the truck all dirty (ok, it's not down right filthy, but to me it's worse then normal, lol!) That's it.
  8. Jimmeh

You and your truck.

That's right. I am bored, so I am starting a thread. Post pictures of you and your truck(s). From a while back (in the most serious pose ever possible): Today, boredom struck: Joke with my dad, since he said he'd love to have fathered children with a love doll (he was pretty wasted when...
  9. Jimmeh

My other truck.

Never did show off my other truck on this site. Nothing pretty, but like the Ranger, I've got some plans for it. 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 SC SB 4X4 5 speed manual 5.2 318: I plan on getting a ladder rack here soon, a new bumper, 33's, "beaner wing", tint the windows, a new stereo, and that's...
  10. Jimmeh

Went wheelin' again!

My buddy and I went out again, taking his full size Ranger, and mine. We went mudding first, then decided to take his truck up to the off road park (wild bill) and check it out since he has 4WD and I don't. Anyway, on to the pictures! That's it! Video later, probably in a couple days.
  11. Jimmeh

My puddle jumper.

And some wheeling from last weekend: And the truck all clean last weekend (it's raining for the next few days now, so no cleanliness, LOL!
  12. Jimmeh

A tiny bit of "pansy" wheelin'

Ok, I guess it isn't like HARDCORE wheeling, but it's the best I got until I get my four wheel drive fixed. My best "I'm George Bush out wheelin'" pose: "Now how the hell do I get back in here?" Clearance issues: A little flex: Getting in dukes of hazard style! FAIL! (notice the...
  13. Jimmeh

Starting the build!

Alright guys, I went up to the Schwab today to figure out what they thing would be a good way to run bigger tires on my truck. Had a quote given for a 4" suspension lift, as well as 32's. However, the 32's they offer only come in a 15", and I already have plans for 16's from a member off of...
  14. Jimmeh

Fourth of July drive

Well, boredom struck me once again, so like any normal Ranger Fanatic, I decided to go for a drive, and like any wheeling fanatic, I decided to go for a drive on back roads and find a trail: *this is not my beer, I don't drink...yet, I found it on the road, took a picture, emptied it out...
  15. Jimmeh

My truck.

Figured I would post some more pictures of the stages it's been in. When I first got it, it was bone stock except for a Sony HU that I ended up putting in my moms Jeep, which she traded for a Mustang (I'll post a picture of that one too :D). Then, I got a S10 bug deflector that I put on and...
  16. Jimmeh

Haha, yet another Ranger forum to join!

Hey guys. I'm on RPS most of the time, but figured I might as well join after we got a new member over there from here. Not being a total newbie, I got plenty of pictures for those who haven't seen the truck :) Stock taken with my really old camera: Now with my new fancy shmancy camera...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad