• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. my 89 ranger build

My 1989 ranger project Purchased the truck off a old disabled man in south Phoenix , az for 900$. It has around 84k original miles Clean title all that good stuff haha. Here's the truck how I bought it; As soon as it got home I started by taking the whole grill assembly and headlight trim...
  2. 1989 ranger ignition problem?

I have a 1989 ranger 2.3 2wd started and ran fine before painting. Just got done painting it, and we put it all back together. Tried to start it , it turned over probably 5 times wouldnt start. Then there was no Power at the dash. Though it was the battery cables Cause they were rough, but...
  3. 89 ranger with bullit wheels

I am putting 17x8 bullit wheels on My 89 ranger 2wd .. I am under the impression I need at least 1.25" spacers Up front, is that correct? And also I am planning On doing a 3/4 drop, will that clear 235 45r17 fine? Help is appreciated.
  4. I need help removing plasti dip off mustang gt bullit wheels

I bought a set of bullit rims to put on my 89 ranger. They came with a bunch of coats of dip, the guy I bought them from said he first got it dipped professionally And clear coated it and the rest were just dip. I got all the pure dip off with wd40 goo gone and good off, But I can't seem to get...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad