• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Carb to efi advise please

So some of you may have read my last 2.0 carbed build thread. Well since then I have blown a piston ring. I found a great deal on a 2.3 from a 90s mustang with 93000 original miles. At this point I would really like to keep the efi as I will be getting engine, harness, and ecu. Would this be a...
  2. Leaking axle seals

I would also take it back to the shop. axle seals don't typically wear out because of bad bearings. Axles shouldn't go bad unless it's bent or physically broken. For the growling noise double check all your brakes but also check the rear end. If you have a friend get the rear end off the ground...
  3. Slave set screw help!!

Hey guys so I posted this question in my other thread but hoping to get more responses here in the trans section. I have a 86 2.0 ranger and had the engine and trans pulled in order to solve some oil leaks and make some upgrades. Everything is back in now and the truck runs great but I can't...
  4. 86 2.0 duraspark/asian carb question

Hey guys, so I have been doing a lot of research but would like some confirmation. So I have an 86 ranger with a duraspark ignition and stock asian carb. I'm currently in the process of replacing all the front oil seals, valve cover and oil pan gasket. Since I basically have the truck torn apart...
  5. 86 Ranger won't start or turn over HELP!!

Hey so I went to move my truck today because I got a warning to be towed but it wouldn't start. Its a 86 ranger 2.0 carbed. the battery is completely dead so I tried jump starting it but the solenoid just makes a loud clicking/almost grinding sound. I tried jumping the terminals but nothing...
  6. HELP! 86 2.0 wont turn over or push start

Hey so I went to move my truck today because I got a warning to be towed but it wouldn't start. Its a 86 ranger 2.0 carbed. the battery is completely dead so I tried jump starting it but the solenoid just makes a loud clicking/almost grinding sound. I tried jumping the terminals but nothing...
  7. Is (was) there a nice camper shell for 1st gen long bed?

I have one on my 86 that's fiberglass but it came with the truck. Ill look later tonight for a part number.
  8. Anyone have a camper shell on their Ranger...

My 86 ranger. been slept out of a couple times.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad