• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. t_wo.and.t_one

PATS reprogramming

I just finished swapping a 5.0 from a 2wd 2000 Ford explorer into my 2wd coil spring v6 2000 ranger. I could only transfer the pcm from the donor. So now it's at the dealer to be reprogrammed. But they said they don't know how to do it.. I had someone that was going to call and walk them...
  2. t_wo.and.t_one

extended cab 2000 5.0 swap driveshaft questions.

I have a 2000 4.0 extended cab 2wd ranger, I have an 5.0 awd drivetrain out of a 99 eddie bauer. even though its a 2wd im keeping the transfer case installed for a 4x4 front end swap down the road possibly. I will not be using the explorer rear end at the moment tho. so keeping my stock rear...
  3. t_wo.and.t_one

99 5.0 into 00 ranger

I have 2000 ranger xlt 2wd and Im doing the 5.0 swap with a 99 eddie bauer awd donor. the donor has minor front end collision damage and has 61xxx miles on it. I also have a limited access to a 95 mustang for small parts, and a 88 fox body jasper auto trans. I plan on doing a basic plug and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad