• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. V8 conversion electrical question

I just pulled out the original 2.9 motor and 5sp transmission 88 ranger, I am in the process of cleaning up the engine bay before I place a 5.0 in there. My question is i am pulling the engines wiring harness with the cpu so i am able to put a fuel injected system in, but is the lights...
  2. Dashboard Restoration

I am stumped on the dashboard i am trying to reline the fabric in the cubby that is in the dashboard. It looks like Ford sprayed it in but i am not sure if they did or what they even used.
  3. original dashboard repair

In my 88 ranger i am looking at bringing the truck back to stock. the only thing i can not conquer or figure out is how to repair or replace the stock dashboard that is cracked . I have seen the dashboard covers that you can buy, i also have the carpet cover for it, but i do not like any of the...
  4. my first swap

I am about to start my first 302 swap on 88 ranger 2.9 long bed. i am wondering if there is any mustang or explorer or something that i could use to get the majority of my parts from in stead, of buying each thing separate any information will be helpful.
  5. 88 ranger v8 swap

I want to put a v8 in my 88 ranger but I am not sure what engine I should get an what engine will fit in easily with out much modifying an what transmission should I get with the engine About how much will it cost to rebuild an swap an engine to

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad