• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission reverse rod for Mazda transmission for 2004 Ford ranger need help please

I have a 2004 Ford Ranger 3 L V6 with a manual five speed transmission just put a new transmission in about a month ago and realized that my reverse lights weren’t working. Come to find out the transmission that I got didn’t have a rod in it that pushes to activate the reverse switch that turns...
  2. Hello from orange county California looking for some help for my 2004 ranger.

Does anybody know if this Hass to have thread tape on it or any kind of sealant. It’s the reverse switch for my 2004 Ford Ranger manual transmission?
  3. Reverse light switch on a manual transmission.

hello everyone I’m looking for a little help my name is Richard I have a 2004 Ford ranger edge with a 3 L V6 and a manual transmission. Just replacing my manual transmission now decided to put a new reverse light switch in as well as a high-speed cut off switch much easier to do it why the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad