• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AC compressor clicking

Looking for some advice. I have a few questions, all AC related. It will be a little long winded, so I thank you if you make it all the way through. The compressor on my 2002 Ranger (175K miles) has a steady clicking sound when the clutch is engaged and the truck is at idle. When I rev the...
  2. 02 4.0L coolant leak under intake manifold

I have an 02 4.0L that is leaking coolant underneath the intake manifold. I look just behind the thermostat housing, up underneath the manifold, and there is large puddles of coolant. I have found many posts about intake manifold coolant leaks, but it appears that in 01-03, they have a new...
  3. P1401 Voltage tests

I am new to this forum and to my 2002 Ranger FX4. When I bought it, it had DTC P1401 set. The original owner said that change the DPFE won't fix it and he just lived with the MIL on. I don't like to do that so I am trying to figure out why it is set. When I test the voltages on the harness...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad