• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. High temp gauge!!!?? Trouble!? Help!!

Hi everyone I recently [last week] did an oil/filter change as well as a coolant flush, and while i was doing the coolant flush i installed a new thermostat, we took out the old one because it was giving us a HIGH TEMP READING and so we assumed it was sticking and not opening anymore, so we took...
  2. 2in" Lift Install Easy or Hard?

Hi y'all i have a stock set up on the truck rite now and im thinking about going to a 2in'' skyjacker lift i would go 3in sus lift but i haven't found one? so might just go 2in'' and if later on I wana go bigger i can do a 1in'' body lift because 3 is the max i wana go, but i was just curious on...
  3. Coolant Flush (LOST NEED HELP)

Hi quick question I'm about to do, a coolant flush but i came across something that was a bit different then other ranger's i have seen (not many) [/URL][/IMG] I found the heater bypass valve on the passenger side but unlike the one that is circle'd in red in the picture above my bypass valve...
  4. Coolant Flush (IM LOST? PLZ HELP)

Hi quick question I'm about to do, a coolant flush but i came across something that was a bit different then other ranger's i have seen (not many) [/URL][/IMG] I found the heater bypass valve on the passenger side but unlike the one that is circle'd in red in the picture above my bypass valve...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad