• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camshaft Synchronizer

So I have a 96 ranger which has (had) an engine with a Cam Synchro. I didn't realize my mistake In sourcing an engine from a 94 that doesn't have a Camshaft Synchronizer. Now I'm stuck with an engine, mounted and hooked up that will never run properly without that Synchronizer. Is there even a...
  2. 1996 motor wont idle

So Ive done my first 4.0 motor swap having never done anything like this before. And so it would seem that there are maybe some newbie issues going on here that I can't figure out on my own. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHujYFsWPGk&feature=youtu.be That's my issue. After a few minutes, it...
  3. 06 B4000 drive train under a 96 xlt

O.K. this is likely a crazy ****ing question but i have to ask..... Is there anyway to swap the entire drive train of an 06 b4000 4x4 under a 96 xlt 4x4? I know these trucks didnt change all that much but did they change enough to make it all a straight swap? Feel free to ridicule as im...
  4. 06 B4000 drive train under a 96 xlt

O.K. this is likely a crazy ****ing question but i have to ask..... Is there anyway to swap the entire drive train of an 06 b4000 4x4 under a 96 xlt 4x4? I know these trucks didnt change all that much but did they change enough to make it all a straight swap? Feel free to ridicule as im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad