• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rgpinder

Intermittant Wiper Mystery

Wipers work on High/Low but not on intermittant. All other functions of the MFS are working (blinkers, pump, brights etc.). Here is what I've done so far. 1. Replaced MFS with new part 2. Replaced wiper motor with new part 3. Swapped and tested different relays for High/low and Wiper Park...
  2. rgpinder

Trouble with new lower ball joint boots slipping off

I just installed a pair of new Duralast lower ball joints in my 99 Ford Ranger, and after the reinstall of the steering knuckle, the darn rubber boots (on both side) won't seem to stay seated and keep slipping off. Anybody else ever deal with this problem?
  3. rgpinder

Pesky P0401 Code Keeps Coming Back

Insufficient EGR flow. I've been trying to clear this code for a week now. Here's what I've done so far. 1) Replaced the EGR Valve 2) Replaced the DPFE sensor with one of the newer plastic units 3) removed the entire throttle body and cleaned it. Then cleaned out the passage between the...
  4. rgpinder

PCV Location for a 99 3.0

I've searched high and low to find the location of the PCV in my 99 3.0 Ranger. Haynes doesn't match what I see. Nothing on Youtube for my year/engine. I suspect it's driver side but perhaps I'm not looking far enough down. Any help would be welcome

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad