• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AOMills

Calling all 1990 2WD B2 Owners

Factory 2wd M5OD on my '90
  2. AOMills

Found! Bronco II Rear Seats - RED

Shout out to @Lil Bronco for his generous donation. He's a superhero. This search is done
  3. AOMills

Let me know! I'm seriously interested
  4. AOMills

Hello, looking for a full set of cleanish red rear seats for a Bronco II. Shipped or pick up within ~400 miles of 84780, St. George UT. No seat belts or trim needed. If this is up, I'm still looking. Thanks!
  5. AOMills

Bronco II/Explorer/Ranger Brush Guard and "Overlanding" Stuff - UT

The brush guard is local pickup only.
  6. AOMills

Bronco II/Explorer/Ranger Brush Guard and "Overlanding" Stuff - UT

-- Located in St. George, UT -- Waag brush guard from my Bronco II. I suspect that it may originally be from a jeep cherokee but it fits the shape of fords perfectly. The extra headlight protection is removable. I'm including the mounting "hardware" that I've been using for years. I'm no...
  7. AOMills

Fried the Alternator, Replaced it, Still Not Recharging

Long story short, I reinstalled my alternator and I didn't realize that the power wire was in contact with a bolt on the back of the alternator itself. A few miles down the road the truck bucked and then the voltage dropped to around 8-9 volts and the battery light came on. I drove up the road...
  8. AOMills

your truck camping

Camping season kicked off for me at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park this week.
  9. AOMills

2300+ Mile Trip in a Bronco II

2300+ Mile Trip in a Bronco II +2000 More Howdy ya'll. I just wanted to share a few pictures from a trip I just finished in my little Bronco II. First things first though; 90' Bronco II with a 91' 4.0l (with 200 miles on a top to bottom rebuild at the start of the trip), M5OD, explorer rear...
  10. AOMills

93/94 4.0 Water pump pulley on a '91

Can anyone tell me if a 93/94 water pump pulley on a 1991 explorer engine will work? I'm fed up with trying to get the fan and clutch off of my old water pump and I'm willing to replace them both but I can't find a replacement pulley anywhere. The Dorman pulley for the 94's is in stock...
  11. AOMills

Turn signals inop, abs light on, related to the key?

This has been a quirk that I've grown accustomed to over the years but has gotten worse and is now a real annoyance. It's a multi-step routine... 1. Start & drive my 1990 Bronco II 2. Drives fine 3. Without provocation, Rear ABS light illuminates/turn signals become inoperative/battery stops...
  12. AOMills

expedition rack with tepui tent

Looks great! Glad to see a setup like that on something other than a taco
  13. AOMills

Regularly loaded Bronco II rear springs

I'm looking to upgrade my typical sagging rear springs on my 90' BII. The truck has been promoted from DD to road trip/camping rig. That means dragging a tear drop trailer that weighs 1000 pounds empty, maybe 100 pounds tongue weight and a hatch full of 100-200 pounds of gear. 95% highway...
  14. AOMills

your truck camping

People love tear drop campers. I got stopped five times on my last trip by people wanting to see it up close.
  15. AOMills

your truck camping

Tenting & Kayaking at Lake Mead, NV Tent upgrade at Death Valley, CA Upgrade 2 at Valley of Fire, NV I'm building my truck for the sole purpose of camping/travelling.
  16. AOMills

Stumped by the ground cable

I'm finishing up a 4.0 swap on my B2 and it's all down to wiring. This ground cable has me stumped, though. I can't get terminal 3 to reach the ground stud on the starter when the cable is bolted to the frame below the airbox. Now I'm questioning if the terminal goes there at all. Can anyone...
  17. AOMills

Lets see your camping vehicles!

My camping rig. I'm finishing up a 4.0L swap to pull the trailer farther with less worry.
  18. AOMills

90 B2 won't start in weather <45 degrees

I've researched a few websites / threads on the problem but none of them give an solid answer. I've seen the same problems and symptoms, but no solutions. Here's what's happening, when I try to start my 2.9 cold, on mornings when the temp is roughly 45 degrees or below, the truck won't start...
  19. AOMills

Hey, BII owner in LV here

Hey, I'm Andrew from Las Vegas. I have a 2wd '90 Bronco II with the rickety old 2.9. I just bought a '91 Explorer with a bad trans for the complete 4.0L swap for the Bronco II. I'm not mud-slinging, desert-bombing off road fanatic, a slow drive through the trails is fine for me, haha. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad