• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Want a nicer radio in this thing

Don't if your a do it DIY person. but what about a salvage yard. Would even have the right wiring harness in front of you.
  2. 1999 the idle go's up and down

Hay guy's i've been looking and can't find it . Know i've read about it here somewhere. but my 1999 4x4 3.0 manual trans ranger , started yesterday when shifting gears the idle go's way up and setting at light the rpm go's up and down a little when the A/C kicks in and out. in texas warm enough...
  3. 4x4 not working right

1999 4x4 exstend a cab 3.0 manual trans. we got some real rain here in west Texas the last couple of days . took it out to play some. goes into 4 high ok can hear relay try to go to four low can't hear relay and doesn't go in. I have pluged the vacumm to the hubs and went with manual hand hubs...
  4. Muffler delete

I had a cat back done on mine,made a little difference in sound. Not much but was going for any performance i might get with the Ford 45 hp up grade
  5. 2019 Ranger Ecoboost Oil Change Interval

Your right i should drive it more but i have three older rangers and my 78 bronco. I just still love driving my 02 ranger and the 78 bronco. all of my trucks are 4x4's. but thanks guys. that's the way i see my money just change my oil.
  6. Need some help

I have a 1999 ranger 4x4 3.0L manual trans. It has the key with a chip in it, the other night someone broke into it and tried to steal it. Broke up the key switch , if i hold the key just right it will start right up. Help i need is how is the best way to fix it. A new switch comes with new keys...
  7. 2019 Ranger Ecoboost Oil Change Interval

I have taking mine to the dealer two times for oil changes. They fuss at me both times,but i made them change it. Just because it only has a 1,025. miles on it but it will two years old in March.
  8. Ford performance upgrade

I just had the Ford Procal programmer installed on my 2019 Ranger. Bought it from Ford dealer and had them install it and it comes with three warranty. It also comes with a K&N air filter and you get any up dates also. You can change your trans. shifting and change your tire size for taller...
  9. Performance Packages for the Ford Ranger

I just got my ranger back from dealer after buying the ford performance procal programmer and having them install it. says comes with three year warranty if done through ford dealer. Programmer form ford was $825 and $200 to install. It also comes with a K&N air filter included with it. still...
  10. seat belt light on dash

checked all the plug ends front and rear looked ok. then the passengers airbag light came on and stayed on with key on. Made appointment to take it in. They said they found a plug end in the headliner with bad pin. Plug not service able, so they had it two weeks put in a new cab wiring harness...
  11. 2020 Ranger tow packages.

i have the tow package so not on plug ends. but i bought the ford trailer brake set up and had ford install it so no warranty problems. controller was $339 and $185 for them to install it. more than i won'ted to spend but have fords warranty.
  12. seat belt light on dash

2019 Ranger XLT crew cab FX4. My seat belt light on the dash stays on. Anyone else run into this , or is there something i'm not seeing.
  13. How do you find what off set wheel you need .

All ready have rough country 2.5 leveling kit. But for wider tires how do you figure the amount of off set you will need for the tire you chose. Never have used spacers not to sure about them. I won't my truck to be safe. Would you trust the tire store to know, most of them seem to just won't to...
  14. 2019 Ranger Ecoboost Oil Change Interval

My 2019 i got it in March and it's what 9 months old . I bought the three year oil change, i called about a oil change other day and they say they won't change it till 5,000 miles . I only have 643 miles on it . What about the age of the oil.
  15. Midas

From what i have read on here and some other places even with 2 1/2 lift all you can safely go is like LT265/70r17 . He's talking 33's same lift , am i missing something.
  16. Midas

Just like some thoughts on wheel spacers. I was at Midas the other day getting oil change and there was a guy there with a new ranger. I heard him say he had Rough Country 2 1/2 lift and some 2" wheel spacers on order and he was going to put wider and taller tires on his new ranger, like maybe...
  17. vapor lock

Am getting my 1978 full size bronco up and running. It has the oem 351m and C6 in it. Driving it around today did real good till it got warmed good. run ok at low rpm but speed up some it would cut out like running out of fuel, i think it's vapor locking. Had a 79 F-150 with 351c do this years...
  18. warranty on 2019

Did some research here on warranty on my new Ranger. Found out there is a company here called Rock-n S accessories. Is owned by the Ford dealer and if you buy your accessories witch are from ford and let them install them the dealer will warranty all parts and labor. They installed my Rough...
  19. 2019 Ford Ranger - Rough Country 2.5-Inch Leveling Kit

Under stand that, it was nice of them to do that for him and the TRS . Thanks guys
  20. 2019 Ford Ranger - Rough Country 2.5-Inch Leveling Kit

Thanks been watching some of his videos looks like a blast. Does Jim have a lift on his ranger also.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad