• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 performance

I have a 97 Ranger with a 2.3...I remember someone telling me about a 2.5 stroker kit for it, but don't remember where to find it. I don't necessarily need the stroker kit, but would like to maybe bore it a little, and perhaps a cam with a little lope, performance injectors. Also an exhaust...
  2. 97 Ranger Projector lights

I am looking for halo projector lights for my 97 Ranger. I cannot find them anywhere. I have "projector" lights in it now, but am a bit dissapointed in them. The projector light is nothing more than a fog light mounted in the headlight assembly. The projector lights even have a seperate switch...
  3. Solid back glass

I want to take the sliding back glass out of my truck and put in a solid glass. Is it as simple as pulling out the old glass and popping in the solid? I have taken out the sliding glass before, and it was relatively simple to put back in. Just wanted to know if the solid glass will go in the...
  4. Mustang wheels

I'd like to put a set of Mustang wheels on my 97 Ranger. Is the bolt pattern the same, and is the center the same? I've seen some Rangers on here with Mustang wheels, but didn't know if they were modified or special made for a Ranger.
  5. New guy from AR

Hey, I have a 97 Ranger, 2.3L, 5 speed, regular cab, XLT. I just put a 3'' front, 4'' rear, DJM drop kit on my truck. I have a few questions about further mods. First, will Mustang wheels fit on this truck? I've seen a few trucks on the site with them, but didn't know if they may be specially...
  6. Stroker kit?

I was told the Ford Motorsports makes a 2.5 stroker kit for the 2.3 engine. Does anyone know of this or were I can find performance parts for my 98 2.3?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad