• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. feellnfroggy

just some ranger eyecandy

Some of you boys will like this. Lifter ranger on rockwells.
  2. feellnfroggy

Starter issue

OK, so the basics are kicking my butt. 93 ranger, had a new starter put in 3 yrs ago. Recently it starts turning over superslow, then it would catch and turn over just fine, now its just clicking, got to looking and the starter was missing a bolt, and flopping loose, replaced the bolt and...
  3. feellnfroggy

woo hoo new ride

I traded my 94 mustng convertibl for a 99 exploder 4.0. Ran great last nigh, but this morn.ing it turned over, ran for a second then died. Hmmm got worse the moe I tried to start it. Any ideas?
  4. feellnfroggy

Been gone a long time

But i finally got the green beast back from florida. My left leaf has fallen 5 inches since i got the truck back in jan. I was lookin for a cheap option for 2 inch lift leaves, or replacement leaves. and i found this. maybe its posted here somewhere, but i wasnt sure. Hope yall like it...
  5. feellnfroggy

2 piece driveshaft and carrier bearing....

What a nightmare. I fell victim to the the advance auto parts part number 6061. The bearing had the 1.25 ID and i needed the 1.18. Needless to say I ended up paying hte 50 bux instead of the 26 bux. Talked about pissed. Thanks to TRS, I found everything I needed again. Even after 5 years, Im...
  6. feellnfroggy

anyone in the ocala, fl area?

I know we have the regional forum, but it seems to have slowed down alot. anyone in the ocala area, that might have spare bolts for the front driveshaft ujoint. t30 bit. im missing one bolt.
  7. feellnfroggy

its been a while.

Guys I've been gone fo the better part of a year. Sadly the first thing I read upn coming back is deaths of afew more members. I'm truly sorry for this. I'm also a member at shadowriders.net and we had a few lost over there as well. My heart goes outto all the families. Ill be getting my ranger...
  8. feellnfroggy

back again...

I got my hotspot working so i can get on more. and an update for you guys who read my emergency post. I lost a wheel on my trailer goin down to fl, got it fixed in a pinch, and it held til i got to fl. but then the day before i was supposed to come back my throwout bearing shit. so the ranger...
  9. feellnfroggy

new toy for meeee!!!

http://m428.photobucket.com/albums/feellnfroggy/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2azEG6Ex6PQR9amb5epqJH2psZcn3ZcxEPHmboGw1KXWBqXpXUuykEeoFK4obemo0CXQhN2JWMItUU5wm5ogbxFVwW7UUY5kxmOS0PCwU6tfMHtp30dJGtZ98PCnSIuaXkpyy%2B54ALaVVyssC3vodMY%3D
  10. feellnfroggy

Minor changes long needed...

Finally began cutting the fenders for the 33s. Im on android, so im gonna try to post pics. Jim u got an app for this yet? Lol.
  11. feellnfroggy

auotmatic hubnuts

what size is the freakin socket?! none of the parts stores around here know, and everything posted in the tech library is for the manual locknuts.
  12. feellnfroggy

I got anew apt!

ok So everyone knows or should know that my landlord let my place foreclose 11 months into my lease. Sux, right? Well Im finally in my new apt. Its a 1br in west knoxville, and I only paid 350.00 to move in. INLCUDING PET FEES! Yea I can bring chloe with me. SO Im stoked right now. Electric...
  13. feellnfroggy

Anyone live in Louisville, tn

Right south of knoxville? Just curious. Any old memberships that live in this area? Im looking to rent and found a place and need to know something about the area.
  14. feellnfroggy

6 inch subs

I have two MTX 6's that I bought for 10 bux for the pair, however Im thinkin of taking them out of the boxes and mounting them in the doors. My door speakers are shot anyways. I dont really have any questions, I know it wont sound great pushing full ranger through them with head unit pre-amp...
  15. feellnfroggy

headliners

If there is a thread about this, my search wont pull it up. But what have yalldone for headliners?
  16. feellnfroggy

almost through jan, and very few wheelin pics...

what happened guys? My truck has been broke 75 percent of winter and I got a few up, LOL> Need vids and pics
  17. feellnfroggy

If I posted in your classified ad....

Send me a PM, I lost track of them, thanks.
  18. feellnfroggy

What is it with chics.....??

They post on dating sites for randoms, intimates, long terms, short terms, a million standards, but then wont date anyone, lol. Wont even chat. Sometimes this shyt is hilarious, sometimes its real annoying. Anyone on POF.com?
  19. feellnfroggy

whats wrong with this picture?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/bar/2152098525.html
  20. feellnfroggy

bummer

I took a turn at about 15-20 mph in the snow and my tires slipped their own way. I ended up in a bank and the 33 inch tire came off the rim, I limped it 200 ft to the air pump at the gas station on the corner and got the tire back on relatively eas, but messed up my alignment, So it comes with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad