• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Buying my next, helpful comments/ suggestions?

So, I just sold my ranger at a profit, and I'm about finished with a remodel that will net me my allotted 2500-3000 for my next vehile. I'm looking for friendly suggestions, no berating my or others suggestions. I liked my 2nd Gen ranger, but I need more interior space, logical conclusion, Gen 1...
  2. What's it worth?

Djm I beams, drop shocks, cut springs, flipkit, lowering blocks All used but decent shape, they're on the local board, what's their value used as a package Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
  3. Trail info

Anyone have experience with the trail that runs from fall city to highway 2? I know the FS roads connect, and there's a couple hiking trailheads that way, I'll pull my maps and get the numbers. If you're familiar, what are the general conditions, minimum clearance, rwd friendly? Next summer...
  4. Removing besides at the yard

Suggestions? I need a passanger side short bed for a 90, and surprisingly, there's a few much better than mine. Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
  5. New material for body lift spacers

My mothers fruitcake. Harder and more durable than a hockey puck. Better shelf life than lift grade plastic, also, shipped once a year free to my door. 2 loaves = full 3" kit
  6. Anti-slosh bypass question

anyone know which pins/wire colors to jump to bypass? 90 ranger single cab 4x2 5speed 2.3l. Issue has existed since buying couple months back, have replaced gauge cluster and fuel pump. Gonna check the wiring from the pump in a couple days when I flip the hangers and install the front...
  7. Cheap welding gear for learning.

Any suggestions? I'd like to learn, which requires having gear. I understand the different types of welders, but where does one really just start? Also, any recommendations on good units I could find used for less than 300? Thanks! Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
  8. Stuck bed bolt

Sooo, got 5 out without a fight, the one over the tank broke the clip and will not unscrew. My father stripped the head, and started drilling it out, I've got a 1/4 inch hole down to bellow the head, dad screwed up my 3/8 and 1/2" bits trying to do the next layer. Any suggestions on getting that...
  9. Mustang rear disc 2nd Gen question

Will the 14x6 stock rims fit the entire unit, or would I need to upgrade to 15x7? Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
  10. Greets from Seattle

Not my first post, but I've been lurking for a while. Finally started getting involved instead of just reading. This site has all the information I've needed, via the tech section, or members brains. I'm still in the process of figuring out what to do with it but, when I make up my mind...
  11. Help translating codes?

Finally was able to pull codes on a 90 2.3 4x2 5spd, 21 - Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor out of range - ECT 24 - Intake Air Temperature (IAT) or Vane Air Temperature (VAT) sensor out of range - IAT VAT xxxxx 33 - egr did not open 41 - system lean - fuel control 87 - O) Fuel pump...
  12. Weird EEC/ECM Plug 90 Ranger

so, basically, the truck starts, but dies out quick, seems starved to me, checking the usual culprits, when i went to pull codes via a jumper wire, i noticed that my EEC/ECM plug is similar but different from all the diagrams and pictures i see, I just need quick verification that the "odd pin"...
  13. 90 2.3 rough idle dies when throttle applied

So, she was doing. Great, replaced the iac, rough idle gone, still throws codes, I'll check when its dry what they are. Yesterday gave some hesitation under throttle from slow speed/stop in first and second. Today, started fine, while warming up, idle got super. Roug, had the truck rocking...
  14. E brake blues

So, I've been fighting with it for a month, can't remove the pedal assembly, any of you near Seattle proper? Willing to help me get that SOB off, or maybe have a work around for swapping cables? I'm pretty poor, but I can cover your gas if you're somewhere between Everett and Tacoma, or maybe I...
  15. IAC identification 1990 ranger 2.3

Curious, I have one installed on my 2.3, its got a valve and cap on it, its been giving me issues, I know I need to clean it. Got another IAC from the local yard, cleaned it, and realized there's no valve. The part numbers differ in the last 2 places, the existing is DA the yard IAC with no...
  16. Free 1-2 Gen ranger stuff!

2nd Gen mirrors, 2nd Gen cluster no tach, blue bench with rails good shape, came in my 90, unsure if original or not. Free 2x10" single cab ranger enclosure. Has cutout for frame triangle, fits well. Can front mount amp with bench, or bucket, but not with explorer console. Sent from my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad