• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dissolved bushing

Hey everyone, Does hydraulic fluid dissolve bushings? I was under my truck yesterday (for other reasons) and noticed my front driver side lower shock absorber bushing is deteriorated/dissolved. Seems like some sort of fluid has leaked onto it and reacted with it. I can only assume it's...
  2. Grinding/ scraping from front end while in 4wd

Hi all, I'm getting a scraping/ grinding noise when 4wd is engaged and I'm looking for possible causes. I'll try to describe it as best I can and give you as much information as I can. The truck is a 2000 Mazda b4000 4x4. Standard transmission. Electronic T-Case. 75000 miles on it. **it has a...
  3. M5OD rough shift on rough roads, potholes, speed bumps

Hi all, I've owned my truck for about a year now. Its a 2001 with 120'000 kilometers on it(im in Canada). Since I've owned it its had a very bizarre shifting issue. I have spent many hours on the web with not a single other mention of a similar problem. When I shift (into any gear) while...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad