• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jesselee20040

Bolts for 1" Body Lift

Hello, I have a 87 Bronco II that has been lifted using the stx (high lifter brackets) and a few washers under a set of 2" skyjacker coil springs. It also currently has 31x10.5 tires and I would like just a bit of more clearance. I have been looking at putting a 1" body lift just to give me the...
  2. jesselee20040

Oil level sensor

Hello, Does anyone know the size and thread pitch of the oil level sensor in my 87 2.9. It is leaking bad and the wiring is missing so i just want to plug it off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. jesselee20040

87 Bronco II rear seat latch?

Hello, Are the rear seats on my 87 Bronco II supposed to latch. I ask because mine does not yet there is this little lever on the side of the rear seats that does not appear to do anything. I also have an s10 blazer of the same era and its rear seat latches in the upright position but it also...
  4. jesselee20040

dana 35 ttb skid plate

So I was searching ebay and ran across an individual that is making skid plates for the dana 35 ttb. Does this look to be a decent one? I was thinking that the front tube that protrudes out would likely get hung up on stuff.
  5. jesselee20040

help... distance between bellhousing and shifter??

I am considering a drivetrain swap for my bronco II. I have a vortec 5.3 and nv3500 with a np 231c with a standalone harness. Can someone with a fm145/6 or a m50d-r1 out of a vehicle measure the distance between the bellhousing and the shifter? I know on the rangers the distance are all slightly...
  6. jesselee20040

Anyone in Lubbock, TX

Hello, I was curious to see if any members live in Lubbock, TX? I called wrench-a-part the other day and i guess they don't inventory car parts they just tell you the make and model and nothing more. I am looking for a dana 35 but didn't want to drive a few hours each way to find out of they...
  7. jesselee20040

low lift sas dana 44?

I will begin gathering some parts for my sas on my bronco II after the new year. I already have a 78 bronco dana 44 that has been narrowed that i will be using my questions are about the springs and the spring/shock mounts. I really dont want to lift it more than about 4 " with the sas so should...
  8. jesselee20040

TTB Dana 35 with factory 4.10 gears, help...

In the tech articles it says that the ttb dana 35 came from the factory with three different gear ratios including 4.10. I have not been able to find a 35 with these gears, I have found both 28's and the hybrids; so what did these possibly come in? Also does the hybrid use everything the same as...
  9. jesselee20040

Skyjacker 132 or 132X for Bronco II

Here is an 87 Bronco II I bought a few months ago. I have a few questions with regards to lifting it. I plan to lift it 2" with coils and shackles and put 31x10.50's on it. I have been looking at the skyjacker 132/132X coils and rusty's offroad xj 1.5 shackles for the rear (6.5" long vs the...
  10. jesselee20040

Anyone regret doing a Dana 30???

Hello, I have an 86 ranger that is a regular cab short bed with the the 2.3 turbo diesel that is currently 2wd and will be converting to a 4wd (I already bought a 4wd trans and a 1350 and 1354m case for a doubler) using one of the following setups. I have a narrowed Dana 44 from a 79 bronco...
  11. jesselee20040

Diesel subforum under the 4cyl forum???

Hello I'm not sure if a moderator can do it or who has to do it, but it would be very helpful if there was a subforum under the 4cyl forum for us diesel guys to post/discuss information. It appears most of the diesel info is being posted in the rare rbv section and makes it time consuming to...
  12. jesselee20040

2.3 diesel pyrometer location??? help

I know before I start messing with the tuning on this motor I need to install a pyrometer, and I also know that it should be pre turbo to get the most accurate egt's. I have installed one on my 6.7 Cummins ram and there was tons of room but there isn't that luxury here... Does anyone have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad