• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 302 swap into 05 ranger questions

Hey guys i am currently building a 302 and i have a 05 ranger with a 3.0l manual RWD.I REALLY want to put my 302 in the truck but i heard the electronics are gonna be a pain. I was thinking would i be able to do the wiring from a 96-00 explorer into the truck and use the 302? I think that could...
  2. "White Lighting" Daily Driver 05 Ranger

OK been meaning to make this thread for while didn't know a good place to post it up so here it goes! Background: I had a 94 mustang that broke on me so i was car-less and broke (from owning a mustang) and a friend of mine told me that he was gonna donate the truck because he couldn't get it...
  3. 2005 ranger 3.0l RWD

Hey i have a 3.0l RWD ranger and i noticed this morning while sitting in the parking garage at work my engine was poping every min or so. i took a video of it to prove that im not going crazy. i was wondering what i could be. the only things ive done to it was the emergency fuel cut off...
  4. 302 in 2005 v6 ranger

OK i have been searching and searching for a straight answer for this but everything i find isn't for my year truck or if it is its about he 4x4 version. I have a 2005 3.0L v6 ranger with a manual trans and RWD. It is regular cab with the least amount of options available to it. I also have a...
  5. 05 Ford Ranger questions

Guys i need your help. I have a 05 ranger with 3.0L manual RWD. I know this would be a perfect canadate for the 5.0l v8 im building but i want to make this truck a 4x4 lifted truck instead. I was wondering how hard is it to do the RWD to 4x4 conversion on a 2005 ford ranger. Or would a V8 swap...
  6. Howdy!

Hello everyone! New to this site obviously! The name is Kyle, and im from CT. I own a 2005 Ranger 3.0L Manual RWD. its such a fun car to drive but of course i want more out of it! joining this group here so i can learn more about the car and what i can and cant do with it! hopefully yall can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad