• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hub assembly replacement

Hey there so my front drivers side hub has been damaged on my '95 stx 5spd (manual locking hub), and Ive been searching for a while to find a replacement in my area with no luck. I was just wondering since I know its a rare part if theres anyway to get this fixed as I hate walking out the door...
  2. transmission cooler

Hey there I have a 1995 stx ranger with a 1997 4.0l 5spd driveline. I am looking at getting a 24' fifth wheel with a weight of about 2500lbs I know I can tow that much as I've towed more then that before but only short distances. I have been looking into a transmission cooler as it was...
  3. windshield

Hello i am trying to find out if the windshield from a '97 xlt ranger would fit a '95 stx ranger.
  4. 3.0 to 4.0 problems. Help Please

I have a '95 stx 4x4 manual with a shot engine and a '97 doner 4.0 xlt 2wd both manual. I have read up but haven't found a clear answer as to what I will need in terms of the wiring harness. Also the transmission bot patterns are different and everything I read said they would be the same.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad