• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. XLTsplash

60/40 regular cab seat tracks ?

Does anyone know if the regular cab seat tracks are the same from 1992 to 1994 Rangers ?
  2. XLTsplash

My 1992 Ranger R/C

I made a 1:10 scale R/C of my 1992 Ranger.
  3. XLTsplash

My Dad's 2007 Ranger.

I just fixed up a 2007 Ranger that my uncle bought new. It only has 22K miles. My uncle wanted me to sell if for him. My Dad ended up buying it. This is my Dad's third Ranger, He bought his first in 1989, His second in 2000. The 2007 had a dented RF fender that I replaced, Also many scratches in...
  4. XLTsplash

89/92 Ranger reproduction door armrest.

I bought a new Accu-Form armrest for my 1992 Ranger. I wasn't very happy with the fit because it was 3/8" thinner than the factory armrest. I called Accuform and emailed them pictures of the fit problem. They made me a new better fitting armrest for me and sent it to me free of charge.
  5. XLTsplash

Rock Auto seat upholstery

I recommend Rock Auto for new Ranger seat upholstery. I cover the seat in my 92 and 97 Ranger's with seat upholstery from Rock Auto.
  6. XLTsplash

1992 Ranger 3rd brake light

I felt that it would be better to have a 3rd brake light than a cargo light in my 92 Ranger. I ran a new wire to the light socket and installed a red LED bulb.
  7. XLTsplash

For Sale Pair of NOS 89/92 standard door panel armrests.

I have a pair of NOS 89/92 Ranger standard armrests for sale on ebay. They are blue. The color can be changed with SEM vinyl dye. I paid $150 for the pair not knowing the were the shorter standard armrests. https://www.ebay.com/itm/134486866855
  8. XLTsplash

Found! 84/92 Ranger 2.3L non A/C fan shroud.

I'm look for a 84/92 Ranger 2.3L Non A/C fan shroud. It's more of a fan guard than a whole shroud because it just covers the top of the fan. The part that I'm looking for can be seen in this picture. I can pay with Paypal. I will need the part shipped to CA 95667. Thank you. I just found one NOS...
  9. XLTsplash

NOS Ranger Mocha color rubber floormats on ebay

I've listed a pair of NOS Ranger floormats on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/134422545823
  10. XLTsplash

For Sale I have two pairs of NOS tan rubber Ford Ranger floormats for sale.

Hard to find, great looking NOS Ford Rubber floormats. The light tan mats fit 83/04 Ford Rangers. The darker tan mats are the earlier design and fit 83/92 Rangers. $200 a pair. Plus actual shipping cost. I use paypal. I've seen these mats sell on ebay for more the $200 in used condition.
  11. XLTsplash

2.3L ('83-'97) Oil Pan gasket TSB

Does anyone have a copy of the TSB about oil pan gaskets failing on 2.3L and clogging the oil pump pick up ?
  12. XLTsplash

Toy 89/92 Ranger

I collect model and toy cars. I wanted a 2WD 89/92 Ranger. The only thing I could find was tall 4X4 made by Nylint in the USA. I bought a old beat up one cheap on ebay. I cut the hitch off, lower the truck with smaller tires and wheels, removed the roll bar, filled in the sunroof, made a back...
  13. XLTsplash

My old Rangers new look.

Here are some pictures of my old 97 Rangers new look. The guy that I sold it to removed the hood scoop, window louvers and Ford decals. He lowed the truck,, tinted the window, added a bed cover and installed some nice looking wheels. Then he sold the Ranger because he bought a new Ranger. I met...
  14. XLTsplash

Will a parking brake control with a self adjuster work in my 92 ?

The parking brake release is broken in my 1992 Ranger. My local wreaking yard doesn't have any 89/92 Rangers. They have a 1994, that has the same dash as my 92. So a bought the parking brake control out of the 94 for $20. When I got I home and compared it to the parking brake control in my 92. I...
  15. XLTsplash

Does anyone have pictures of a plastic dash cap installed on a 89/92 Ranger ?

My 1992 Ranger has a cracked dash and I want to see how well the fits and looks.
  16. XLTsplash

I'm back with another Ranger.

I haven't posted here in a few years because I sold my 1997 Ranger XLT with Splash parts add. I missed not having a truck. The 89/92 Rangers have always been a favorite of mine. Last week one of my co-workers showed up to work in a 1992 Ranger XLT 2.3L 5 speed 2wd. Just the type of Ranger I had...
  17. XLTsplash

A nice rare Ranger GT for sale

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/rescue-1988-ford-ranger-gt-rare/6947971176.html
  18. XLTsplash

Bed extender for step side.

Does anyone have a bed extender in their step side ? The only brand I've found is this one...
  19. XLTsplash

Rare Sky Ranger

Check out this very rare and great looking Sky Ranger http://www.ebay.com/itm/221772973478?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  20. XLTsplash

Our 1999 Explorer

Here's our 1999 Explorer Eddie Bauer. It's has the 4.0L SOHC engine and about 82K miles on it. I've replaced the chrome Eddie Bauer grille with a body color grille from a Limited Explorer. I then added a stainless steel tube upper grille and a aluminum bar lower grille insert. I added a Explorer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad