• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 to a 4.0

I have a 2001 Ford Ranger. Its a 2.3 DOHC, its now blown and does not work. I want to replace it with a v6 4.0, I need it to do it the CHEAPEST AND EASIEST WAY POSSIBLE. I need to know how many things will need to be replaced and swapped, what will I have to buy in order to complete the swap...
  2. Help Need Double Lift Knowledge

I have a suspension lift on my 2wd 01 ranger. 4 inch in front and 2 in back, spindle and shackle. I would like to know, if I were to do a 3 inch body lift so I can fit 33's or 35's, what should I need to prepare for as far as extending brake lines or steering column length and any other advice...
  3. 01 Ranger 5.0 Swap

I have a 01 ranger automatic, its a 2.3 and doesn't give me what I need. I want something much bigger and have no idea where to start. I need to know from you all what I can do. Prices, which vehicle is ideal to take the motor from, and any specifics that I need. I don't have a large amount of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad