• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PKMX

Where do you keep your CB dialed too?

Just curious where people keep their CBs on. I assume most people on Highway driving keep their radios on 19 if they have them on. According the Wikipedia Channel 4 would the the 4x4/off-road channel, but when we go we usually find one that no one else is on. This thought crossed my mind...
  2. PKMX

Cause for broken lock nut washer?

Yesterday I took a look at my bearing because they were getting loud. Come to find out that the washer between my two lock nuts broke. (lock nuts I am talking about are here). The nipple on the washer that keeps it from spinning on the spindle broke. The metal that broke off obviously went into...
  3. PKMX

1992 2.9 V6 XLT 4x4

This is my first pickup truck. I got this truck really cheap as a project for the weekend. I've had the truck for about 3 month now and I'm having fun. Truck info: 1992 2.9 V6 XLT 105k miles Stock everything. Bought it from an older guy who's father was the orginal owner. Week 1...
  4. PKMX

Hello from South East Michigan

Hi all, New here. My name is Patrick. Just acquired my ranger the week. 1992 2.9L 4x4 extended cab I have a lot to work to do on the truck. Bought it with 105,000 miles bad break line and a trans leak. Looking forward to getting started. Already into this forum I've been heavily lurking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad