• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01(?) Radio to a 99

Hey guys, I have a question. My truck is 60 miles away so I can't tell, but I have a 99 Ranger that just has a radio in it. I found an 01(?) that has a radio/tape/cd player in it. Does anybody know if I can yank the newer radio and put it in my 99 and everything work? I appreciate any help! Thanks
  2. 2.5 air intake

Anybody know what size the air intake tube is on a 99 2.5? Diameter, towards the air box side. I received a free round K&N filter at work, so I was hoping to make an adapter tube to make it fit. My Ranger is in storage about 45 mins away, so I don't really have an easy opportunity to go look and...
  3. 1999 tail light conversion

Is it possible to switch out my 99 tail lights for the new style ones? The new ones look a lot better and I am not a fan of the Altezza style lights. Any ideas? Thanks, Mike
  4. 99 Ranger body panels/bumper

Hey all, Does anybody know if any body panels from a 98 Explorer will fit a 99 Ranger? I am mainly curious on the rear bumper. Thanks, Mike

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad