• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radiator transmission line leaking coolant 2008 ranger

So on my 2008 ranger 2.3 I have a coolant leak where the upper transmission line goes into the radiator. The actual line screws into a metal fitting that is screwed into the plastic tank. It is leaking coolant where the metal fitting goes into the plastic tank. No leaking of tranny fluid, just a...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) 08 2.3 thermostat replacement

So i got the dreaded p0128 for the stuck open thermostat. The part is cheap and it looks like 2 hoses and 3 bolts and its off. Is it that easy? Any pitfalls to look out for? Thanks.
  3. Sandblasted windshield

So my 08 has over 300k miles on it. The windshield is not the original buts its probably got 200k of that on it. Due to the upright nature of our vehicles windshield, the get chipped and scratched pretty easy. Mine is kinda sandblasted. It makes it hard to see through at times especially at...
  4. 08 xl front bumper

Ive got an 08 xl thats a real stripper. Automatic and bedliner being the only factory options. Ive added fog lights to the front bumper. The problem ive noticed is that the lower part of the bumper seems very flimsy and this part seems to vibrate and bounce as Im driving There dont seem to be...
  5. 1994 explorer v8?

I may be going to look at a 94 explorer tomorrow. The woman on the phone says its a v8 not a v6. I did not think the 94 had a v8 option. Its not been modified. Is she mistaken or could it be a v8?
  6. 96 door handle issue

The exterior door handles on my 96 ranger need to be adjusted or something. I dont have the broken springs like so many do. The problem is that I have to lift the handle way high before it activates the latch. Both of them are like this. Is this normal for a ranger? I have other fords with a...
  7. Tuff box dimensions

Does anyone know if the tuff box black plastic tool box that is made for a regular styleside ranger bed will fit in the flareside bed also. I know its gonna hang over a bit but will it fit between the sides. Or do I have to get a special one thats made for the flareside. Theres one here locally...
  8. Under hood light

Hi, its a 96 2wd 2.3 manual reg cab. How does the under hood light work. Does it need for the key to be in or what. What combination of things does it need to be on. Mine had no bulb so I put one in and its a no go. Also on the pass side there is this very large plunger switch that is depressed...
  9. Yet another door ajar issue

Ok, please dont shoot me. I know this issue has been discussed to death here and on other forums. But please humor me for a moment. This is whats going on with my truck. First off, the interior dome light wont go out. When the key is in run, the door ajar light is on all the time. The chime...
  10. New Ranger owner from NY

Hello, everyone. I am now the proud owner of a 96 Ranger. Ive owned lots of trucks before, big and small, but never a Ranger. Its a 96 2wd 2.3 manual, xlt. Its a shortbed flareside. Its got its share of common ranger problems such as, bad ball joints, broken parking brake handle, door ajar light...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad