• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93Ranger85

1993 ranger 3.0 4x4 66,000 miles has rough idle

So I've got a rough idle issue I've replaced everything almost I've got new computer full tune-up new distributor intake gasket upper and Lower checked whole wiring harness no breaks or shorts all grounds are good timming dead on 10btc. I'm at a loss with my truck I've done everything my scanner...
  2. 93Ranger85

Intake swap

2002 3.0 escape intake manifold will it interchange with 1993 3.0 ? Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
  3. 93Ranger85

Idle and bucking while driving issue

1993 ford ranger 3.0 5spd 4x4 with 70,000 miles trucks runs beautiful except for the jerking/bucking only when driving and its random I've done full motor craft tuneup fuel filter fuel pump new distributor and timed the engine I've got a new computur in it I also ran seafoam twice In intake plus...
  4. 93Ranger85

1993 ranger

Hello there I have a1993 ford ranger 3.0 4x4 5 sod I ha e this rough idle for about a year now and bucking/jerking at highway speeds I've replaced computer full tune-up not cheap plugs or wires either and coil plus fuel pump brand new fuel injectors new distributor truck still runs rough and...
  5. 93Ranger85

3.0 4x4 5speed

So ok this is my first ford and so far i love this truck but i have some issues ive done tune up and fuel filter the truck bogs down on take off then picks up in rpms slowly now the weird thing is the excaust is really hot at the tail pipe dont think it os supose to be like that any ideas please...
  6. 93Ranger85

idle issue

Hello im new to the station i recently bought a 93 ranger 3.0 4x4 5 speed i have a miss fire idle and kick back at driving speeds i have a fresh tune up plugs wires cap rotor checkd intake for leaks nothing . I put fuel cleaner in the tank twice now thinking dirty injector no!! Put new fuel pump...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad