• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dana 30 leaf spring hangers

It's far from bolt on deal to be honest. I did soa first and it made my 33s look small. With out a welder or the know how to weld correctly I woul not suggest the swap.
  2. 95 ranger dana 30 swap

Alright I have a 95 ranger rclb 2.3 5spd 4x4 I just picked up a dana 30 from a 95 wrangler yj as well as the leaf springs. He gave me all me tie rod ends calipers pads rotors and it has 410 gears. All new stuff. Also picked up a set of 5 33x1250z15 duratrac on d windows. 80% tread. I got...
  3. Questions on a dana 30 and the swap

Ok cool I think the best thing for me to do is get it ripped apart and go from there. I really want to keep the most ranger parts as possible.
  4. Questions on a dana 30 and the swap

My ranger has the ttb front axle. It needs brakes al new ball joints as well as the axle shaft on the driver side is broken. That's more money then this basically new dana 30. Local junkyards want 3-350 for a used one that's just junked and don't have 410s. I'm supposed to pick it up in the...
  5. Questions on a dana 30 and the swap

Alright I have a few questions. I have found a used 1995 jeep wrangler yj dana 30 front axle. The axle was geared with 4.10s which is what I'm looking to find. Also the axle has new calipers, rotors and pads as well as new steering components with new tie rod ends and a bds steering stabilizer...
  6. New to trs with a project ranger!

A little about me I am 25 from maryland with a fiancé a 2 year old and one due in October. I have a 1995 ranger 2.3 4x4 rclb. I picked it up for 800 bucks in pretty good shape but as usual I'm never happy with anything. So I plan on doing a sas in the fall. I'm going to do a yj dana 30 with leaf...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad