• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stock suspension and tire upgrade

I have a 2009 ranger xlt, and I was wondering if I would be able to put 33x12.5's on it with stock suspension?
  2. 2009 xlt ranger fog lights

Hey all I'm having an issue I can't find a solution for... So I installed the missing fog lights on my truck using the factory wiring on my trucks... Its wired all the way up to the fuse panel and I changed the headlight switch as well for the one with the fog light control... My issue is the...
  3. 2009 xlt ranger fog lights

OK so I have the pigtail but that style light selector, if I were to plug in the lamps and turn the switch would they turn on?
  4. 09 ranger xlt headlights

So I've always wanted those super bright hydrogen blue headlights, and now I have a new enough vehicle to put them in ? so I was wondering what style of lights those would be?
  5. 86 2.3 clutch ideas

I very much prefer and enjoy heavier clutches, and I want something that grips hard as well... What would be the best kit for me to get? I'm only gonna be running a rebuilt motor that's bored out and a stock replacement flywheel.
  6. 1st gen door speaker install.. how to

Basically title says it all, i understand how to wire the speakers but i want advice from people who have done it, i have 2 sets of 6x9's one is 450 watt amd the other 600.. the 600's are in boxes going behind the bench seat, and i wanna put the other set in the doors around foot level, what...
  7. engine harness

Where would i be able to buy an engine wiring harness for an 86 2.3? Aside from pick n pull of course, i wanna try and buy that brand new.
  8. headlamp care

I love glass headlamps because grime takes forever to build up and become noticeable, what do you guys use/do to maintain the clarity that comes with brand new glass bulbs? And how do you elongate the time necessary between cleanings?
  9. measurement questions

Does anyone know how to determing exhaust pipe soze without disassembling and measuring the pipe opening? Would the tailpipe opening be the same diameter as the actual exhast pipe diameter?
  10. 2.3 intake manifold differences

Which generation manifold have better flow? The older 4shot revolver style or the online style on the later models? This is for between 84 to i believe 91 4 plug motors
  11. header wrap

Would header wrap reduce heat from the exhaust coming into the body? This is just a general question, my ranger never had that problem and i would love to avoid it in that, but i have an 86 rolla, and the exhaust gets soooo hot an runs directly under the handbrake and it sits maybe 2-2.5 below...
  12. 2.5 build

So i have gotten my hands on a beater and this makes building my truck possible becuase now i can work 2 jobs :-D. My plan is to do the stroker with the matching transmission, the goal driveline to look for would be an 88-89 2.3 motor correct? And would the clutch system be the same as it is...
  13. dot 4

Does anybody use dot 4 fulll synthetic for their clutch fluid?
  14. vac lines

I need to know where the brake booster vacuum line and the crankcase breather hose connect. Because it has completely slipped my mind and i have no clue where to connect them any longer.. And for refernce i have an 85 2.3 with a 5 speed
  15. double shocking

Has anybody ever double shocked their rangers front and/or back? More concerned about the front for now and how i would go about doing that
  16. instruction manual

What do you guys think is more thorough chilton haynes or some other brand i have not heard of?
  17. 86 p\s removal

Is it possible to to just pull the pump and plug the holes for the p/s lines and still be able to use the box or would i need a new box as well?
  18. water pump pulley

When it comes to taking if the belt driven fan off to put in an electric fan do i need to get a pulley off of a 2.3 with an electric fan?
  19. engine sensors and such

Does anyone have one if those handy diagrams with the location and names of all the sensors on the motor?
  20. rebuild kit

Does anyone know where I can find a rebuild/overhaul kit for an fm145 (6)?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad