• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Duratec "TICK" .. What is really going on?

most excellent, thank you for this. injust had my intake manifold out a couple days ago wish i had saw this then
  2. Temp gauge spiked, then normal?

When I replaced the radiator on my ranger I topped off the fluid while it was running so the pump would circulate the coolant as i filled it. took it for a test drive and at first all seemed well, but then the temperatures started to steadily rise. After about 2/3 the way to high it rose very...
  3. blown spark plug question

Ive got a 03 wih 121k and im getting a misfire on cylinder 2, and discovered upon changing the plugs that cylinder 2 has a helicoil style thread repair. i discovered this when the thread insert came out with he spark plug still attached. upon further inspection i found that this spark plug sits...
  4. 2004 ford ranger missing badly...

My engine blew a hole in the intake manifold and was misfiring like crazy and the computer was throwing lean codes in addition to misfires. There was a hissing sound present that wasn't there before and if you spray a flammable cleaner under the hood the idle would kick up momentarily (I used...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad