• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help

Ok I have a 95 ranger 2.3 5 speed and it has developed a issue. At idle it has a slight miss to it but hardly noticeable but now it does this thing where when you start letting out on the clutch to take off it starts missing and popping for about 2 seconds then clears up and runs perfect till...
  2. Trans wires

Ok so i just put a manuel trans into a auto truck not sure both are 2.3 manuel is out of a 94 and its now in a 95 but im hoping someone can help. I meed to know which wires to jump for neutral safety switch and which wires are for the reverse light ??? Thanks fir the help
  3. Computer question

Ok so i just put a manual tranny out of a 94 ranger into my auto 95 both 2.3 question is can i put a 95 manual computer in to get rid of all the auto tanny codes and what wires are the park neutral lines that i can jump or what else do i need to do thank
  4. 95 ranger missing

I have a 95 ranger with a 2.3 and it has a bad miss but you reset the computer its fine for about 15 min the goes to doin it again. What sensor can cause this problem or what do yall think thanks for the help
  5. 2.9 starting issue

I have a 87 bronco 2 with a 2.9 and it started having a issue to start so put a new coil and it was fine for about a week now it has no spark execpt when you first turn it over then nothing. Put a new ignition controll mod and still nothing has anyone had this issue??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad