• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TrucksGetDirty

5/11/13 Colorado Meet

Yes, another meet, planning now so everyone has the appropriate time to ask off of work and all that good stuff. Anyone should be able to get a day off if they ask 2months in advance. This trail will be 2wd friendly. Probably won't be any snow at this point, or at least not like the last meet...
  2. TrucksGetDirty

Need a helping hand in CO

I can throw in some lunch, beer, and/or some gas money for whoever wants to help me install this Body lift. Possibility that I am selling the Lexus so I need it done quick, not sure if i will be able to leave it with my friend. I live in an apartment so we can't really do it here, but if need...
  3. TrucksGetDirty

Purple People Eater

My little turd :icon_thumby: Her first photo Snow and my 100$ topper that I love After loosing traction and sliding into a ditch I decided to put the 33s on now, lift or no lift. those rocks owned me Currently, my lift is sitting in my living room for right now lol. Just did a 3in PA...
  4. TrucksGetDirty

3/10/13 Colorado Meet

Not sure if anyone here is from CO and not a member on the other board, so figured I would post this here: Meet and greet! If the trail ends up being close this day then I will edit the thread and alert people before hand. So meet up, get to know each other, take pictures, trail, and...
  5. TrucksGetDirty

Oh Hello ;)

I bought another one and remembered this great place. I can't believe I joined in 2008 lol Katie Colorado Sold: 2001 B3000 years ago New: 1994 ranger 4.0 4x4
  6. TrucksGetDirty

Holy crap

I still have a honda. with a gangster knob :icon_twisted:
  7. TrucksGetDirty

The Accord

Basically how it is now, 'cept there are clear bumper lights. Drop and tint soon to come.
  8. TrucksGetDirty

New Car

Its offical, truck is gone and has been replaced by a 1994 Accord :headbang: Getting 25mpg city and 32mpg highway is beyond amazing. Grille comes next week I love my sunroof! And dirty engine that I tried to spray off
  9. TrucksGetDirty

New pictures

Nothing special Someone stole my front emblem :) Wanted to test out my stock tire flex ! :icon_confused: :icon_thumby: I need a new area to take pictures at.
  10. TrucksGetDirty

V8 SFA for 5k

I don't know if this is real or not but damn, thats a nice truck. SFA one http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/858822391.html I wanted to go look at this in person, but never got around to it. Either way, sick truck! http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/875032823.html Found this awhile ago, just...
  11. TrucksGetDirty

My interior

I love it. I will be covering the arm rest, with some sort of material that matches the seats. Didnt want to put in the full length console cause I love having lots of cup holders lol Yes I still need to cover my box, it will be black/grey soon. Along with a new steering wheel cover...
  12. TrucksGetDirty

Teasers and fixed things

So I had an awesome time taking the bumper off and putting the bumper back on. I guess someone hit me, would explain the large amount of scratches under my light (randomly appeared awhile back) and the fact that I had to beat the bumper off and hold it up while I tightened the bolts. But at...
  13. TrucksGetDirty

Speedo off

Hm. Well when I had the 33s the speedo read 55, when I was really doing 50. Now it will read 55 when I am really doing 40-45. Not sure how that is possible, either the computer was set for larger tires or it has a problem. Can the dealer flash the computer? (perferably for free) :dunno:
  14. TrucksGetDirty

New shoes

33s are gone, stock tires are here. I love having power and good mpg!! :D Yes these are awesome night pictures. Bodylift comes off soon, then cut exhaust and SOOOOON a 302 :icon_hornsup:
  15. TrucksGetDirty

Heck yes!

Due to some things I get to drive the Jeep for 90days! In this time the Mazda will be sitting on blocks with almost every part ripped out of it, because insted of spending all my money on gas I will be fixing The Mazda up! Things to do: Repaint interior Remove body lift 31s w/ alloys Rewire...
  16. TrucksGetDirty

Die Mazda, Die!

Wasnt paying attention, ended up like this: :dntknw: Doesn't look as bad as it was, when I got in the truck it start to teeter. Almost fell on it's side. Not touching the ground Flagged down that F250 But here are the good pictures :thefinger: Good pictures, eh?
  17. TrucksGetDirty

Goodbye!!!

Soooooo long 33x12.5R15 BFG A/Ts and Rock Crawlers. Being replaced by 31s on older crawlers then xrtreme alloys. :woot: Been a nice few months. :icon_cheers:
  18. TrucksGetDirty

Mazda :(

This will be "The Mazda" soon.
  19. TrucksGetDirty

Nude picture

My truck is naked :( Soon to be fixed :icon_thumby:
  20. TrucksGetDirty

Awesome pictures

Thank you Q for these amazing pictures!!! :icon_bounceblue: I love 2wd flex Driving More splashing

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad