• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. changing 8.8 open diff to posi

What's up guys. My '95 XLT Super has an open diff 8.8 and I'm considering completely redoing the drivetrain. Engine is either going to be a 302 or a 351 with gt40 heads. What I'm trying to figure out is if it would be easier to swap internals in the diff or if I should just go find an explorer...
  2. 2006 f150 5.4l triton help!

Just bought an 06 F150 Triton 5.4. 172K, 4x4, 2 inch leveling kit, supercab XLT. I had a miss so I changed plugs and 1 coil pack and threw a K&N filter in it. Noticed as I was doing so, someone had changed a coil previously so there are 6 original and 2 aftermarket. I used the new style...
  3. Odometer Gauge Help!!

Hey guys, i have a 95 xlt super cab, automatic, 3.0 with 2WABS. My odometer will randomly cut in and out. Nothing i do helps it come or go at all. I've read most of the forums on here but didn't really see anything or anyone mentioning the really thin copper cable on the bottom of the cluster...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad