• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lower Valance question

Hi, I couldn't locate a forum that I thought appropriate so I am posting this in the general discussions area. I have a 2003 4x4 Ranger. The fog lights are shot and the valance itself is pretty dinged up. On eBay there are lots of valance, fog light, bumper combo's. They are pretty expensive...
  2. Are there any electric fan applications for 1998 and up application?

Anybody know of any fans for 1998 and up Rangers? Flex-A-Lite has them for model years up to 1997 but that's it. How about Universal fans? Thanks in advance. How about power gains from not turning a fan? I would imagine that you would have real gains that can actually be verified vs cold air kits.
  3. Online resources for searching salvage yard inventories.

Hi, I am posting this in the general forum because I am looking for info on salvage yards as opposed to the parts I am looking for. I recently did a body lift on my 2003 Ranger. I put on 33" tires. It has 3.73 gear ratio. I want to go to 4.10. On eBay I see lots of rear axles and front pumpkins...
  4. How much longer will Chrysler last?

What compelling products do they offer? Do they have anything in the pipeline even? Will it soon be the "Big Two"?
  5. Colorado/Canyon being dropped by GM

http://autos.yahoo.com/2010_chevrolet_truck_colorado_crew_cab_2wd/ Anyone want to weigh in on this? Are small trucks just on the way out? I didn't realize you could get one with the 5.3 liter V8. It got almost as good of mileage as the inline 5.
  6. Will stock 1993 Exploder rims fit on a 2003 Ranger

Isn't the bolt pattern the same 5x4.5"? Will the offset be ok? The reason I am asking is my son wants to sell his Ranger but wants to keep the tires and rims which are nearly new. Thanks.
  7. Putting my Ranger rims and tires on my Wrangler

I just did a 3" body lifts on both my 99 Wrangler and my 2003 Ranger. The Wrangler has 30" tires on stock 15" rims and now looks pathetic. The Ford has 265/75 R16's and looks equally pathetic. Don't the Ranger and Wrangler have the same 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern? What I would like to do is put the...
  8. Advice on rotating tires needed!

Should I just swap between front and rear or should I swap right rear passenger with front driver side and vice versa? Thank you.
  9. If Chrysler dies what would happen to the Jeep brand?

I would imagine even though Jeep is a niche brand it has some value. Would it live as an independent company or try to merge with a bigger player?
  10. Thinking of buying some Ford and GM stock

You can get a share of GM stock for like $3.30 and a share of Ford stock for like $2.25. I can't see these stocks going anywhere but up if these companies survive. Anybody have any thoughts?
  11. If the Ranger lives on redesigned how will it differ?

From the product we have today? How will it be different and what would people like to see changed?
  12. Are Ford, GM and Chrysler going to make it?

Will all three survive? And if so in what form? Smaller companies with less capacity? Mergers? Will they emerge globally more competitive? Is the upper management of all three as incompetent and out of touch as they are being portrayed? Will we become more like Europeans driving tiny cars for...
  13. Tire size change and accuracy of odometer

I was just wondering if anybody knew a mathematical formula to know your mileage accurately after you change tire sizes. My sons truck stock had P245 tires and now he moved up to P265. If his trip odometer reads 100 miles what did he actually travel 105 miles??? Thanks
  14. Tonneau cover removal. Any advice?

My son just got a 2003 Ranger with the factory tonneau cover and he wants to get rid of it. Anybody have any pointers before I attempt to remove it to make my life easier? Thanks.
  15. I prefer the Ranger to both F150's and F250's

I don't claim to be an expert on trucks but I can say this. I own a 2005 F250 XLT with the 5.4 liter. My wife drives a FX4 F150. I also have a 2004 FX4 Level II Ranger. All are great trucks. I never have had one problem with any of the three. The F250 actually makes a great family car. It rides...
  16. Exhaust recommendations needed

Hi, my son has a 2003 4x4 Ranger extended cab with those mini seats and 6 foot bed. It has a 4.0 in it. I would like to buy him a Flowmaster type catback exhaust kit for him to put on it as a surprise birthday gift. I bought a whole catback setup for my 1993 a few years back but I don't see any...
  17. F150 interiors are cheap plastic

When I bought my 2005 F250 I had all intension of getting an F150 with the 5.4. As soon as I saw how cheap and cheezy the interior of the F150 looked I thought better of it. The F250 has much nicer instrumentation etc.. So I got an F250 with 3,000 mile on it for what I would have spent on the...
  18. Explorer was beginning of the end for SUV's

After the Explorer was introduced both half ton pick ups and SUV's started to get bloated. They got bigger and heavier. Started being crammed with creature comforts. The Bronco II to me was ideal. A nice spartan SUV. Small, decent gas mileage. Maneuverable. Great for going off road. Still...
  19. Explorer was beginning of the end for SUV's

After the Explorer was introduced both half ton pick ups and SUV's started to get bloated. They got bigger and heavier. Started being crammed with creature comforts. The Bronco II to me was ideal. A nice spartan SUV. Small, decent gas mileage. Maneuverable. Great for going off road. Still...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad