• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Positive P

No Run Ranger

I bought a '94 Ranger for a work truck. Not knowing that it would become my only transportation. Ran fine for over a year, minor things here and there, Pull up to a stop sign recently and BAMM, starts running rough and stalls out. Try to restart, and it just turns over and backfires A LOT...
  2. Positive P

Explorer Front Bumper

I'm looking at using a 2000 Explorer front bumper on my '94 Ranger. Anyone tried this with success or fail? Also does anyone know if the side mirrors will interchange? Let me know, Thank You
  3. Positive P

Crank Pos Sens Adjustment

Earlier today I replaced the timing belt on my '94 2.3L and everything went well until reassembly. The little aluminum bracket that holds the crank position sensor broke an ear off when I was reassembling it. I rushed down to the local bone yard and grabbed another. Great, until I'm putting the...
  4. Positive P

'94 Gauge Cluster Swap

'94 2.3L Gauge Cluster Swap I'm sure this topic has been covered but I've searched for an hour both on this site and Google and I'm still with question. I have an '94 w/o tach cluster and I picked up a '94 tach cluster but most of the pins are different between the two. Is there any info on...
  5. Positive P

8 plug and MAF turbo

I have several old TurboCoupe engines lying around. I'm building my Maverick using a '94 Ranger harness and ECU. I want to stay 8 plug and MAF. I am upgrading the pistons and plan on running at 8.5:1 compression with about 10lbs. of boost. Has anyone put together such a build with success?
  6. Positive P

Explorer Axle in '94 Ranger

Is an Explorer rear axle a direct bolt in for my '94 Ranger? I'm interested in the rear discs and I'm lowering the truck, so I'm thinking it would not be necessary to do a flip kit. Thanks in advance.
  7. Positive P

Power Windows

I've noticed in the local salvage yards that this wasn't a huge option on the Ranger. I don't know what my options are for this, anyone know if Explorer regulators are a bolt in?
  8. Positive P

Flare Choices

I'm trying to weigh all my choices on fender flares. The truck is about to be lowered but I'm adding flares. I really dig the squared off B-series flares but not the molded in mud flaps. The stock Ranger ones are plain but may be my only choice, as I don't care for the BushWacker ones. The truck...
  9. Positive P

94 2.3L 5sp coil no fire

I have a '94 and the front/emissions coil isn't firing. I replaced the coil and the ICM and had a mechanic check all wiring. It runs pretty good but it's not perfect. It already needs some TLC but I want this fixed first. If I unplug the coil, nothing happens. Anyone else run into this and found...
  10. Positive P

Small Town Florida Greetings

Hello all, I'm Paul and I have a '94 XL. I own a small company as a mobile installer of Car Audio, I'm subcontracted as an installer for another local shop and I have started my own product line of Car Audio equipment. I've been in the business for over 20 years and I have several friends...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad